Opinions please!

jools221181

Reaction score
Well I have been making these frames for a while mainly for presents but I have been asked by a few people if they can buy them.

I really enjoy making them so I'm not after making a huge profit but don't want to be out of pocket either! Once I add the price of the frame and the paint and the letters and the packaging etc it all soon adds up!

The frames are 8"x6" and I can fit roughly 7 letters on the top and bottom.

I was just wondering if you think about £8.50 per frame is a fair price to ask? Also postage would be £2.99 so would that be a realistic price to ask or not? :D

Here are a few of the frames I have made already.

3177171934_46fc29ee96.jpg
3176338535_d29def9553.jpg

3177175672_0928299f6d.jpg
3177177632_1eb23cb49c.jpg

I love them!!! £8.50 seems very reasonable to me

very resonable!! They are lovely...i'd deffo buy one! xxxx

Well you know I love them since 2 of them are for me!!!

I think they look great - and the price seems fair too :D

What is the lettering made of? Is it like a shiney vinyl or foamy? Can't quite make it out :D

They are great hun and price is reasonable too :hug:

They're gorgeous Jools, you clever lady :cheer:
Very reasonable..........The Cheeky Monkey one is fab :lol:

They're very nice. What do you use for the letters though? Would they come off?

I think they are very reasonably priced - was admiring these on your facebook page :)

DebbieM said:
They're very nice. What do you use for the letters though? Would they come off?

I dont know what the letters are - look like uuber thick sort of cardboard stuff (jools would tell you for sure) but they defo wouldnt come off.... they are stuck down solid, no way to peel them off!

I luuuuurrrrrve my Princess Arianna one - has pride of place in my lounge. And the Daddy's lil girl one is now in Brian's room on the rig off Canada.

Jools has gone international already :D

theyre lovely! £8 sounds mighty reasonable to me!

That sounds like a reasonable price to me. I just paid more than that for a frame for a wedding pic which frankly is a bit crap compared to those!

I think they're gorgeous, I love the colours, just one thing though, the apostrophe in li'l doesn't look right to me :think:

Thanks so much everyone :D

Yes the letters are like a thick cardboard which I buy pre-cut. Sounds crap but they have rounded edges which make them look better than they sound :lol:
They would no way fall off I stick them good and proper :D

HappyAlice said:
I think they're gorgeous, I love the colours, just one thing though, the apostrophe in li'l doesn't look right to me :think:

I wasn't sure about this either as everywhere I looked it was spelt lil' and this is how I was about to spell it! So I thought I better check it out on wiktionary and it is in fact li'l :D

I think they're fab Jools :D *runs away and thinks who is having a baby soon*

Out of interest how many letters do you think you could fit along the shorter edge if they were portrait style? I ask because I really really struggle to find good photo frames that can be used as portrait - I find all the decorative ones in the shops are set up for landscape only... cant just be me thinking that!

They're ace tho, fair play to you :) x

They are lovely, can I have one please? Princess Rubyx

I want one!!!!!!

Can i have one? They are lurvly!

Prince Dylan i'd like on mine. PM me your details for payment if poss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members