opinions please! - DO NOT READ if you want your babys sex to be a suprise!

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
Hello Ladies just been looking at bump scan pic!!! :cloud9: And saw somthing... the "Hamburger" as mentioned here http://pregnancy.about.com/od/boyorgirl/ss/genderus_3.htm As you can see this baby has a hamburger which is the vagina and clitoris and then look at my scan pic and mine has a hamburger too!!!! Do you see it? Do you think its a girl?? bump edited.jpg oohhh omg opinions please???!!! xxxxx
Click on scan pic to enlarge!

Last edited:
I just found out that im having a girl and the sonographer showed us the hamburger but it wasnt where that is. Think 13 week scan is too early to tell sex isnt it?? xx

Leanne, blimey never heard of that before, couldn't make that bit large enougth to tell, what sex would you prefer if you could choose?

Last edited:
New one to me - bet we are all gonna be looking at scan pics now! Looks like a hamburger to me though x

Leanne, blimey never heard of that before, couldn't make that bit large enougth to tell, what sex would you prefer if you could choose?

Ohhh i wudnt mind either way ill be honest hun. As long as healthy n happy...Bless it. Andy does want a girl tho lol xxx

That looks a bit far out to be a hamburger to me. Have you got any other scan pics? The nub theory is probably the only way of knowing at this young stage. Baby has to be lying on it's back, side on to get a good shot of the nub.

I just found out that im having a girl and the sonographer showed us the hamburger but it wasnt where that is. Think 13 week scan is too early to tell sex isnt it?? xx

Our bubs is laid on his/her tummy tho...so.....I cudnt think of anything else that hamburger could be on my pic. I know they tell you at your 20weeks scan but i dunno at what age it would actually show up xx Congrats on finding out your havinga a girl tho!

That looks a bit far out to be a hamburger to me. Have you got any other scan pics? The nub theory is probably the only way of knowing at this young stage. Baby has to be lying on it's back, side on to get a good shot of the nub.

Ohhh...I dunno then hun. Nope only got this one pic they wudnt let me buy any more. Thinking of going private in a week or 2 for some better quailty pics tho. I wonder what the little hamburger is then? xx

Yeah I think 16 weeks is the earliest they can tell you the sex. Shame they wouldn't let you have more pics though!

Did you have the scan at 13 weeks? The nub at 13 weeks on both sexes look so similar and the only way of telling the difference us the angle of this said nub. Look it up on the net it's crazy but makes sense!

Thankyou!! Happy its a girl as we have a little boy so will be nice to have one of each!
Possibly just where bones are forming in the pelvis, maybe the start of the ball and socket hip joint or something. to get a view of our little uns burger (delightful!!) the sonographer had to angle the doppler at the feet and look up between the legs and it literally just looked like 3 white lines. dont think youd see it from the side view cos you cant see anything on my pics from the side.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back