Opinion please about CM - Updated: AF did not come!

Ani

Reaction score
Girls, I want your opinion. My OH and I have been TTC for 4 months now. My cycle is like clockwork (28 days) and this month, on CD23, I got pinkish CM and have had cramping ever since. Has anyone ever had this? And is it a sign of conception?

Would love to hear if anyone has anything to say about it.
Thanks!! (p.s. love this site)

It could well have been a sign of implantation, certainly a bit of spotting or blood in CM. Of course its not definite, the cramping sounds like a good sign too though. I hope its not pre-menstrual. Good luck! Hope it is a sign of pregnancy :)

Hi, thanks for reply.

AF due tomorrow, and cramping has stopped now. Not sure what to think. I guess I will know in 24 hours!! :)

Fingers crossed... x

Hi! Sounds like it might have been implantation bleeding, if it is something you don't usually get during your cycle. See if your period comes, and if it doesn't, do a test and let us know how you go! Hope you get your BFP hun :pray:

2 good signs there. Implantation bleeding and those cramping pains are also good. My God I was convinced I was coming on early the month I fell pregnant. I didn't usually suffer with cramps but had really bad ones from about 5 days before I was due, on and off for the next 3 weeks. If it isn't AF cramps then it is the uterus practicing stretching. It would make sense if the cramping started after implantation as this is when the pregnancyhormone would be released to tell your body you are making a baby

Good luck, I hope it is more than AF pains!

Becs x

Oh stop Becs! Now you are getting me excited...!!! :dance:

I really cant tell; I guess I will just have to wait...! Thanks for the info - very interesting about the uterus practising stretching! Our bodies are amazing...

Well girls, the AF did not arrive today... I cant believe it.

My boobies are absolutely killing me (this could be pre-AF).

I am just waiting, NOT stressing... just waiting... :)

Not sure... what do you think? I dont want to take it too early (and risk getting a false result). Do you think its too early this week? :|

Good Luck hun, spreading the baby dust your way xxxx

Oops... forgot I had two threads going and posted on the other ... I got a BFP this morning girls!! The circle is fainter than I would like, but I think this is it! :dance:

Come on you guys! Who else is testing?

Did another test - definitely positive! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back