Opening titles of your fav old TV shows.

LMFAO @ Cities of Gold!!! :rotfl:

I remember ALL these, it appears I've always watched too much TV :oops:

Just seen the 'Dungeons and Dragons' God, I LOVED that! Even though it was the same remit every week.....

Dungeon master appears then disappears, Eric says something sarcastic. Some scenes of mild peril featuring Venger. A chink appears through which we can see the fairground. Uni goes 'Meeeeeeeh', they stay to save him. The end. :rotfl:

Minxy said:
LMFAO @ Cities of Gold!!! :rotfl:

I remember ALL these, it appears I've always watched too much TV :oops:

Just seen the 'Dungeons and Dragons' God, I LOVED that! Even though it was the same remit every week.....

Dungeon master appears then disappears, Eric says something sarcastic. Some scenes of mild peril featuring Venger. A chink appears through which we can see the fairground. Uni goes 'Meeeeeeeh', they stay to save him. The end. :rotfl:

So true :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I absolutely loved it though.

You forgot, "Venger attacks in such a way that each and everyone one of them gets to use their special powers to defeat him"

midna said:
NIGHTMARE ..where there was a group of kids guiding one of there mates through rooms and stuff as the chosen one had to wear a crazy iron helmet. Was on channel 4 but cant find it anywhere ...plz someone else remember lol :lol:

One in the helmet: Where am I?

Gang in studio: You're in a room with flames to your right. Ahead of you is a huge spider. To your left is a bench with a loaf of bread and an amulet on it..................*yawn*

Was it just me or did no-one ever seem to win or get anywhere?

knightmare- i was just about to say that!
lol i loved that..they repeat it on challenge tv now..its so lame!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

bhe101 said:
Does anyone remember Round the Bend??

"have you ever, ever felt like this..have strange things happened are you going round the twist.."

Is that what you mean??

2 different shows, Round the Bend was some vile puppet thing set in a sewer. Did it have a toad in it?

Round the Twist however, is vintage comic gold :)

i used to fancy him when i was like 7 or something....LMAO

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: what a MINGER!

There's a link to Heartbreak High too, Hollyoaks in the sun :rotfl:

Yeah, round the bend had a crocodile and rats in it. Kind of like spitting image puppets.

ooh i liked blossom and boy meets world too :oops:
and clarissa.,...with "sabrina" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back