oopsy - thermometer update

roseanimal

Reaction score
well this morning my alarm went off, i reched over grabbed my thermometer but it was in a plastic case - and i struggled to get that open! :doh: so pretty sure I put my temp up doing that. and also I was dying for a pee so those muscles were busy too. pretty sure my temp for today will be wrong then! ah well, live and learn. tomorrow the lid will be off the casing!

:lol: you couldjust record it and put a wee note in saying what happened hun?

my body has decided to have the exact same temp the past 3 mornings, helpful :wall: :rotfl:

that sounds exactly like me 4 months ago when i first started temping! couldn't find the bloody thing had to sit up put light on, then it kept slipping out from my mouth!!! feel like at a bit of a pro now- can almost do it without waking up!!! :lol:
xxx

im a pro too, i usually fall back asleep until the bleeping wakes me up! :D i read the temp when i get up... its just too dark to fing out!! LOL

well today was a bit better. woke up naturally about the right time and managed fine, marked it down on my paper chart and fell back asleep. hubby was a bit grumpy that the beeping woke him up though! :roll: men!

been so moody with him today though - I feel awful but I feel so depressed and like a big failure with the pcos and for some reason instead of being nomal/cuddly I'm mean and selfish wallowing in self pity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back