Ooouch!! Ovulation Pains??

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
iv never had Ov pains before. i m/c last month :cry: so this may just be a new thing i will have to put up with every month? i dont know. but im getting heavy achey pains particularly when i stand up/ walk mostly on left side. :think: im also quite bloated.. im hoping this is a good sign as we been BD like rabbits since i got a faint line on OPK, now its a full beaming pink line and were having great fun twice a day :lol: who wants to loose the passion?! Lol.
do any of you suffer with Ov pains? and if so, what does this feel like? x

i get ov pains, it is like period pain but on one side, and it hurts when you cough and also is tender to touch.

:D 'Yes i had that the other night hun, sharp pain.

ThenI had it the next morning when moving, then had a neg opk in the afternoon.

Sure does sound like it :hug:

I had the same thing last month. Sharp pain in my left side below my hip, my opk was neg like tasha...very odd - first time i had felt them, my doc said it probably was ov pains...good luck!

I get ov pains each month. Bb's start hurting first then get aches as if my period is about to come on. Sometimes get sharp twinges, not as bad as period though.

I get ov pains each month. Bb's start hurting first then get aches as if my period is about to come on. Sometimes get sharp twinges, not as bad as period though.

BabyBlues said:
I had the same thing last month. Sharp pain in my left side below my hip, my opk was neg like tasha...very odd - first time i had felt them, my doc said it probably was ov pains...good luck!

Just to clarify I had a positive before the ov pain :D but after the ov pain it was neg x

BabyBlues said:

Just to clarify I had a positive before the ov pain :D but after the ov pain it was neg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back