I've felt my baby move!!!!!

KJ

Reaction score
Hi guys,

well, at 18w2d I felt my baby move for the first time! It was abotu 6.15 on fri evening and I was sat down watching telly.

I felt a 'poke' below my bellybutton on the right hand side. I then put my hand where I had felt the poke, and felt another one exactly the same! I could feel them from the inside and with my hands from the outside!!

Since then. over the weekend I think I've felt something every day at some point. It's really exciting, looks like this is the start and it's only going to get stronger!

K.xxx

Oh gosh isn't that just the most precious feeling?
I won't ever forget the first time I felt little Pudding move!! And yes, it will get a lot stronger...this little nipper kicks non-stop now (although he's been quiet quiet so far today!) and thus Daddy thinks he's the next big football star :roll: I don't want to shatter his illusions that all babies kick non-stop boy or girl...men!! :) Enjoy the feelings it's precious.

Aww congratulations on the growing movements. It's so lovely when you have that strong connection with your baby. :)
:hug:

It's great isn't it! I really notice it when I get in the bath and can sometimes see my stomach bulging out in all directions! :D

yup wait till it starts poking with hands and feet or doing acrobats or whatever its doing when it does both :lol: i really hate that feeling but i bet my baby gonna do it more. told it i dont like it so its listening. only like it kicking :lol:

it feels so gd tho when u feel it for the first time and then u keep feeling it its the best feeling us mums will ever feel i reckon :)

its fantastics isn't it. My baby's been doing somersalts today I am sure of it but it really hasn't stopped all day. I can only feel it on the inside tho'

congratulations KJ, makes it so much more real doesn't it! I just love feeling my baby move :dance:

its the best feeling ever feeling your babt moving...congrats darlin :cheer: :dance:

Aww thats fab :D

I havent felt baby move yet but I can hear her moving when I use doppler. Cant wait to actually feel her :cheer:

Enjoy :hug:

how exciting!

i keep getting feelings that i am sure are the baby but no definate "pokes!!"

xx

Hi

Thats great hun its the most amazing feeling isnt it!
Katrina

I found that it happens usually when I am sitting in the armchair after coming home from work. If I realx and concentrate on the area where my uterus is then I can distinguish the feelings.

Most I can't feel from the outside but sometimes I can.

Once you've felt that first definite movement you'll notice them more often.

K.xxx

My baby is definatly not a morning baby :sleep:
I'm starting to notice his sleeping patterns. He kicks a bit in the afternoon and kicks alot in the evening but I never feel him kick in the morning. I feel him moving around in the mornings but I think he's just getting comfy in there.
His/her kicks are stronger then they were a couple of days ago. I just love feeling the little kicks it makes me smile every time! :D

Vicky seems your bubba has the sleep pattern as mine, hardly ever feel anything in the mornings but come afternoon and definately evenings hes bouncing like a loon :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back