Ooooh pains??!!

Jendon

Reaction score
ooooh Im getting pretty strong pains in my lower belly ans back every 5 mins or so, lasting about a min. OH not back from work yet and trying to fend off a bored 4 year old. Its the back ache that has got me thinking cos I havent suffered with it at all throughout pregnancy. Literally started about 45 mins ago with no warning - here comes another one. No other symptoms though. Typical though if this is it as parents are in Spain, OH dad in Greece and OH mum lives in London!

woo hoo another bambino on its way by the sound of things!

Good luck

Kazz

False alarm - gutted!! :roll:

Still getting pains and still got backache but nothing really to report. Maybe this is the beginning but I wont get my hopes up just yet! Got a sweep tomorrow so thats something to look forward to :pray:

Hope things get moving soon for you too! I have sweep tomorrow too, hope we both go into proper labour soon, although i am scared!!

xx

I had backache yesterday and last night and got a bit excited thinking this might be it! However it's tailed off now so I am just chilling at home and have resigned myself to the fact that this baby will turn up when it feels like it and not before!! I guess all the niggles are a good sign though!! Hope things get going again for you and good luck with your sweep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back