Oooo what did I do to the baby !!

Squiglet

Reaction score
I don't know what I did to the baby today, but she's expressing her disappointment towards, whatever it is...

She's done nothing but wriggle and kick and punch all day....not a single quiet moment..!!! She's doing it right now... The only time she stops is if I put my hand on my tummy, but I can't do that all day... :shock:

I've only had time for one cuppa tea today, so it's not too much caffine, I never eat anything sugary.. I wonder what I've done... :think: :think: :think:

aw poor baby what did you do lol! Wish mine was as active during the day. My LO begins the kicking as soon as I get to bed..

mines been same squig.. except ive been kicked in teh bladder since 8, till just now.. hopefully its gone to sleep for a bit

Babylicious said:
Maybe because her room is blue :rotfl:

Tia was telling me off for that this morning...maybe they are ganging up on me ALREADY!!!

mine was moving about all yesterday. Someone said that maybe ill have a hyperactive baby. God i hope not i want it to be chilled!

It doesnt like anything pressed up against my pelvis. Quite low down, when i was reading on holiday i would rest the book on my bikini bottoms and it didn't like it the bugger. Now it doesn't like the desk at work pressed against it gently. :)

just think how your hubby feels there will now be 3 girls in the house :rotfl:

God... The hormones.. And Tia's coming up to puberty soon. :rotfl:

thats weird, mine's been moving around loads today too :think:

Don't knock it - mine goes quiet for long periods of time at the moment - I thnk it was having a grump yesterday.

Think mines hitting puberty too, god i thought i had a few years yet, she's only 9!!

Mine has been quiet today really but i do know she doesn't like it when i'm in the kitchen and my tummy is against the work top, she goes a little mad then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back