Oooo excited

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
Me and hubby have had a chat today and have dexided we are going to try for our 3rd baba. We have 2 gorgeous girls already but feel like (me more than him atm) that a 3rd would be great. I have been on the depo and my next one would be due end of August, but not going to bother.
I know it can take ages for the depo to get out of your system so we are going to ntnp and if it happens it happens. Hubby only wants this to go on for about a year though as he says hes getting too old (hes 39 next year and I will be 29) but im still excited at the prospect.

It took 18 months to conceive our youngest (now 14 months) and I fell on the first cycle of agnus castus. Do you girls think that if I took agnus castus again it may kickstart my cycle after coming off the depo?

No experience with depo or agnus castus, but just wanted to wish you luck xx

I have no experience either but may be worth a try. Loads of luck x

No experience with it either, sorry, but give it a try, might as well!!! Wishing you good luck!!! We are just starting to try for our third also, so exciting!!!

Hello and welcome! i guess it wouldn't hurt to take agnus castus again ;) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back