Agnus Castus

kellysomer

Reaction score
Hi has anyone else used agnus castus i bought some yesterday i the hope that it might help regulate my Af as i am now 14 months post depo and still irregular, last month i was 28 days and this one 33 so getting better.

Has anyone else used this herb and had any luck or know what exactly it meant to do? I had it recommended on another forum. I am taking the 500mg a day one if that helps?

:p

Hi,

I have started taking AC also. I came off the bcp in feb, had 1 regular af and not seen anything since - now on CD73. I was advised also to take AC which should help regulate things. I've only been taking it for about a fortnight but nothing has happened yet. Evenso, i have been told it can take up to 3-4 months for it to work properly.

S

Thanks for your reply shez!

You arent a record breaker until you beat my CD93! I feel like i am rapidly heading for the 2 year marker by the time the herbs work! AHHHH! Perhaps i need to take them a months supply a day, (only joking lol)

The BCP and depo really are a pain, once (if) i have a baby i am definatly not taking any contraception again unless i decide to definatly have no more! Doesnt it take so long to get out the system! I can so sympathise with you.

At least because its a herb it cant do any harm. One things strange tho it says dont take if you are PG, that worries me that i might not know if i am and carry on taking it by accident. What do you think?

i heard that too, which also worries me. Have you tested/gone to the gp yet? i went when i was 6 days late mainly because i had severe bloating and heartburn which was making me feel really ill. He sent me straight for a blood test which came back -tive and i've since taken another test at about CD45 but that was also -tive. Not sure what else to do to tell you the truth. Iget regular cramping in my right ovary area which comes and goes and i'm dreading if its a cyst. I wasn't on the injections but Trinordial bcp but like you i ain't about to go back on it if they do finally get pg/regular af. Ain't it a drag evenso dh is loving all the bding we're getting in the meantime.

Shez

kellysomer how long after coming off depo did it take you to have a period? I got one after three weeks (three weeks after I would have had another injection if you know what i mean). My friend has been off Depo for 18 months now and still hasn't had a period at all.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back