Agnus Castus - Does it work?

Hann.x

Reaction score
Hey guys! :D!.

So, still not pregnant! :(!.
A very good friend of mine - Tiffany Jayne. Advised me to try Agnus Castus, I have now been off the DEPO injection for 7 months! Will this help me?

Thanks everyone! <3.

Hannah. <3. Xxx

Bumping this as am thinking about trying it myself - what is it supposed to do?? xx

Hi hun.

I tried agnus after being off depo for a few months. I don't know if it was that, but after taking it from cd1 to ov, i did actually have an AF.

I had nothing at all for 5 months, then i bled for 18 days, stopped for 5 and got a real AF. Bang on time a month later i bled again, for 23 days :shock: then went onto conceive. That ended in early mc, but hey ho.

Maybe agnus was a help there???

My only advice to you is that depo does screw you up. Everybody's cycles return to normal at different rates.

After coming off it, i had no prob with ov as i also got caught 2 weeks after coming off it! however, it messed up the thickness of my uterine lining, hence the very sparse bleeding (which was very light) and the inability to carry a pregnancy.

From what i have read/heard, taking it takes a couple of month to work, so it isn't a quick fix.

Best of luck hun, i'm sure it won't do any harm to give it a go :)

xxx

Can only comment on last time i was ttc... Tried this as was so wanting a normal cycle after taking dianette for ten years! My first few cycles were 40-50 days! Took ac and then only 30 days.. Unsure if this would of happened naturally or not? But would give it a try you have nothing lose! Just take it from af till ov :)

last cycle was showing no sign of af arriving...so eventually at cd 70 odd i started taking 1600mg ac a day.....af arrived on cd 81.....dont think it wooda come that soon if i hadnt started the ac. i took the ac up to ov...and im hoping for my bfp this weekend.,...if im not lucky tho il go back on the ac as id really recommend it if you have long cycles xxx

Thank you for your replies Ladies. My friend conceived within a month of taking it. I am off to buy it today. You have helped me! Thank you so mmuch!. <3. Xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been off depo for 4 months now. and I've started taking AC this month. Will let you know what results I have.

it does work with ac I had a regular 34 day cycle, this cycle I forgot, thought i'd b ok andbam now i'm cd50 and starting taking it again to remind AF I exist so she comes and visit so I can move on to the next cycle! xxx

Hmm - not sure if I need to take it as my cycles are fairly short - does anyone know if it have any other benefits apart from shortening long cycles?? xx

Me and oh had been trying for number 2 for 18 months, i read about ac and eventhough my cycles wernt too long (32-36 days) i decided to take the liquid form. i fell pregnant that month.
i do put it down to the ac and have even reccomended it to a friend whos lttc and has pcos. her cycle shortned alot and as far as i know, is regular now. she did have a faint bfp before xmas but sadly nothing came of it x x

Me and oh had been trying for number 2 for 18 months, i read about ac and eventhough my cycles wernt too long (32-36 days) i decided to take the liquid form. i fell pregnant that month.
i do put it down to the ac and have even reccomended it to a friend whos lttc and has pcos. her cycle shortned alot and as far as i know, is regular now. she did have a faint bfp before xmas but sadly nothing came of it x x

Oh thanks for info :) will have a think about it if I'm successful this cycle... xx

I've just been out to buy some today so will start taking them when I come off the Cerazette :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back