Oooo cuteness arrived in the post today :>

Sherlock

Reaction score
Wish I could say the stork had delivered my baby :lol:

But lookie :D A friend of mine from Denmark could not resist and went on a shopping spree. I'm am loving the little outfits and she did a good job to find neutral colours methinks.

babyclothes.jpg

And the baby playmat we got the other week. I just adore the animal scene and the bright colours. Mind you we shall probably get another one we like also, but this can start us off :)

playmat.jpg

In other news, is anyone else getting weird rumblings and grumblings from their bump? It kind of sounds like fluid bubbling away and only happens when I turn over, bend and so on. If it caused me discomfort I'd think it was wind or something but it seems to happen in various places. Little gargling sounds like fluid running back down and so on :think:

Bump seems fine. Less big movements now but still feeling plenty of wriggles and turns and getting the odd hard kick to remind me :roll: The one thing I do find makes me feel quite ill is when LO decides to go from LOL to ROL. I get the most tight feeling like everything is being squished outwards as LO turns and I feel quite sick from it. Not like about to throw up, but just an ill feeling till LO is done turning.

O and the TENS machine we hired arrived with the postie also this morning :) So am all set now. The only thing I am waiting for now is Bump :lol:

Those gifts are gorgeous, I love gifts from other countries, just so I can see whats available else where. I have a friend who is Japanese who has just come back from visiting her family and she said she had brought me something back, cant wait to see it.

I know what you mean about the gurgling noise, I have noticed lots of gurgling at night times when Im sat watching TV or when I go to bed, been doing it for the past week or so now, but its really loud.

Im waiting for my TENS to arrive, hopefully it should be here sometime this week. Hoping they are easy to use, going to test it out on Hubby when it arrives.

Love the play mat as well its really colourful, I dont have one yet but will wait till LO arrives.

:cheer: You've had an good morning!

I love the clothes :lol: and the playmat is lovely. We bought one in the Jan sales and then we got given one as a gift too but we've kept both because it'll be nice for baby to have different things to look at! Plus, one can always live at the grandparents!!! :wink:

Come on Biff- out you come now! :dance:

omg i love the sheep babygrow its just the cutest thing ever!!
i love all the animal stuff aswell most of our stuff is bright fun colours :)
manda xx

Those clothes are beautiful, It's so hard to find nice neutral clothes but your friend seems to have been very successful, theres something much nicer about clothes from other countires, almost like they are of a ncei quality.

Hope bump doesn't keep you waiting too long.

Alex x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yay! what a lovely morning!! The clothes are lovely, as is the playmat! I need to buy my Little Bam something to keep him amused. I was thinking a playmat or a baby swing :think:

The clothes and play,at are gorgeous!

The gurgling - YUP I GET IT! I always tell my OH it's the 'cookie monster' lol. I find that if i press my side i can make it gurgle too... it's a great source of amusement to me!

Tillytots said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yay! what a lovely morning!! The clothes are lovely, as is the playmat! I need to buy my Little Bam something to keep him amused. I was thinking a playmat or a baby swing :think:

I think playmats are great in the early months from birth as babies really only have the visual things, and the bright colours and mobile and so on give them focus on. Also as they get a bit bigger they can move around, roll over etc.

Baby swing will be a bit later for us if we get one. Still pondering that. I'm not a huge fan of them and would probably rather not use one. But we will see.

FWIW if you get something like this one that can inflate round the sides once LO is starting to sit up its great. Means if they take a bit of a topple they have cushioning :lol: I've used this one with a few kiddies I've looked after and they all loved it. Until they sit up you can leave it deflated and just have it as a normal playmat. There are nicer looking ones on the market though.

hello
awh your stuff is adorable
yes i love the baby gyms, i have 2, one new one 2nd hand from nct and can see myself using them with baby loads
x

What a lovely morning!! The clothes are lovely as is the play mat!!
Not long to go now!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That's lovely :D
My family has also started sending me some clothes from France for baby Louis,,, that's great to receive clothes we won't find in the shops here,,, and with writings in a different language 8)
I love the playmat too. I bought one with very bright colours too :wave: Can't wait to use it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back