ooo-err Fireman ;)

Got firemen with their big red truck coming round later to check all my alarms etc, really looking forward to seeing them all dressed up in my house - hope there's a goodlooking one.... :dance: :lol:

..anyone else with a thing for firemen? :wink:

And now your off to spend 3 hours getting ready for their arrival lol

:dance: send them to mine! alan is out for abit lmao

Every fireman I ever get to see is always mingin, where are all the good looking ones. My OH was going to apply to be a fireman but decided to work on a building site instread - darn it

that's why they wear helmets beanie - so we don't have to look at them :wink:

we had them on our estate a few weeks ago..hmmmmmmmm swoooooooon :oops: :oops: :oops:

im contemplating flooding me kitchen to get them back lol{only jokin}

make sure they go up the ladder for yr smoke alarms,, mmm fireman's bums!!!

He was LUSH!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

The other two weren't brilliant but weren't too minging.

Think I'll get my alarms checked again next week hahaha

ooooo I wish I'd have been there.......I love firemen....the thought of them all smelling of smoke and dirty and everything :wink: :wink: ......the station is only down the road from where I live,they do the car washes most Saturdays....I'm always there!!!!
I even moved my round in the delivery office for a week(I'm a postie) so I had an excuse to be there everyday :D

I know someone who's a fireman & he's a good looking chap to say the least.
Last summer (b4 I got a bun in the oven) I was sitting outside a bar with a friend (DH wasn't there - phew!) when he drove past in the fire engine, slowed down & waved, there were alot of jealous girls staring at me after, he he :lol:

Nicki.x :D

i used to work in a tanning salon and a fireman used to come in for a sunbed he spoke a bit posh like a proper English man, and must have been abit gay to go on sunbed but he was ummmmmmmm sooooo nice and the doors to the sunbed cubicals have gaps at the bottom
(u no like some changing rooms)
and there was a pub opposit the tanning salon so before my shift we went there for a few drinks it was a lovely sunny day.
well wen i went in to work he came in i was feeling brave as i had a few drinks and when he went to get changed me and my friend lay down on the floor put our cam phone under the door and took a picture
:shock:

omg cant believe i am admiting this i sound like a stalker but it was just for a laugh,
well any way what was he doing as we took the pic???
had his back to us bending over rubbing cream into his legs!!!!!!!!!!

fullmoon!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: Dionne,that's just the best thing I've heard for ages :lol: :lol:
:dance: :clap: :dance: :lol: :clap: :dance:

i no it means partner but what does DH stand for? been dying to ask for ages?

oh lol, takes me ages to work them out, only worked out the other day that MIL ment mother in law :lol:
was well chuft with myself :dance:

I have to say I have a bit of an obsession with firemen!!! Thinks it's all down to the fact that we have a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous (still doesn't quite describe him well enough!!!) family friend who's a fireman and the sight of him in his uniform is just too much to describe (and probably a little too x-rated for this site!)

Luckily DH thinks its funny and just takes the mick out of me without getting too jealous!

Tan xx

We moved here 4 days before our new fire station officially opened - if we hadn't moved, our bedroom window would have looked right onto the training yard - GUTTED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back