only just turned 10 last week and periods started!!!

louise280981

Reaction score
i feel so gutted for her and had a little cry myself cant believe she has started her period to me shes still my little girl!! i didnt start till i was 13 so thought she may follow in my footsteps!!
she seems to have taken it all really well had a few tears bless her.

really struggled to find towells for her what with her being so small so if anyone has any ideas? was thinking pantyliners?

Aww how emotional for you! Liners seem like a good option if her flow isnt too much :hug: for you!

What RM said :)

I was an early starter, i was 10 1/2 years old and i remember being quite excited about it all (oh how niave i was lol)

my little sister (who is 13 years younger than me) started her period the other week on her 13th birthday, needless to say i was a little emotional about the whole thing so you must be really teary about it :) xxxx

thanks ladies i went with what you said RM as they are smaller did get normal thin ones but they are way too big its only light at the mo!!

she has been really grown up about she cried saying shes scared bless her!!! but she asked for my help and loads of questions so im really glad she can talk too me about it as they havnt started talking about it at school yet!!

i think i had taken it worse and pregnancy hormones dont help

I think its brilliant that you are going through it with her. I did my dissertation on mentstruation and how it is viewed by women of varying ages - my research showed that early memories and experiences directly affected how positive/negative they viewed their own menses. :) sorry just wanted to add that! :)

i have an 11yr old who im pretty sure will be starting any day must be so hard if they are still at primary if her flow is to much for a panty liner tesco value towels the ultra not brick ones lol are quiet winy

I think I'll be in tears when DD starts. I know shes only 3 but it she is growing up so fast.

I remember i was only 11 and had my minnie mouse pyjamas on. I woke up one morning and thought i had been injured lol

Hope you daughter is ok and its great that she can talk to you about that kind of thing x

hi!

I started when I was 9 years old (im now 20) and my mum just bought me pantie liners until it got heavy and i then used always.

its very hard at that age as i found no one really understood what you were going through as i guess its quite uncommon for being so young!

hope that helped :) x

thanks lovely she has been coping really well bless her. spoke to the school to make sure they had bins in toilets etc so far the pantyliners are enough mo. at least by the time she goes to secondary school next year she will be use to it and wont be such a big deal.
just wish they could stay little forever
thanks for all your advice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back