Only 3 BFP's this month?

clairedoran

Reaction score
Have only 3 ladies had BFP's so far this month? There seemed to be loads in Novemeber. We're almost half way through the month. This must mean there is still lots of BFP's to come!!! :dance:

I love logging on in work in the morning and seeing a BFP, it gives me hope.

xx

Thought i'd say THIS is my 100th post! I feel I really belong here now! Here's to the next 100!

xx

well done :hug:

Well you won't be getting a bfp from me this month as I'm on CD1, but fingers crossed for those still hoping!

I know its really pitiful this month... There were loads in November!!! I will see what I can do for you. 4 days late but BFN's. Maybe too early to test? Who knows! :wall:

ill try for one!!! xmas day and counting¬!!!! iv never looked forward to xmas so much!!!

Good luck to everyone :pray:

And congrats on 100 posts :cheer:

No BFP for me this month either :(

Good luck to everybody whose waiting though, we need some more BFPs.

Sorry to hear af got you bagpuss and CB23. Hope we get some more BFP's, although i'm not sure there is that many more ladies left to test? I could be wrong. Roll on 2008! Have a good feeling about next year (I say that every year though)!

xx

I have a good feeling we're all going to get tipsy around christmas, have lots of nookie forgetting about ttc and end up preggy in jan in time for a new year

Im hoping theres one for me... :dance:

:wave: im still waiting for this month, was supposed to be more relaxed about ttc but it only lasted a couple of days :rotfl: im due to test next week but because of the chemical last month i will be waiting a bit longer, who else has still to test this month?

for all of you how af got i hope and :pray: that you get a bfp in january

babydust said:
:wave: im still waiting for this month, was supposed to be more relaxed about ttc but it only lasted a couple of days :rotfl: im due to test next week but because of the chemical last month i will be waiting a bit longer, who else has still to test this month?

for all of you how af got i hope and :pray: that you get a bfp in january

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

xx

No BFP for me this month, unless of course I test early on NYE! :wink:
AF is due on 3rd Jan - MY BIRTHDAY! So im really praying for the best birthday present ever! If the witch does come that means I wont even be able to get any lovin on my birthday so that will be a double disappointment! :shakehead:

I'm still waiting...... will know by sunday (hopefully) one way or the other :pray: :pray: :pray:

I know! and I posted a thread a whil back with random facts, which said on average, that December was the month that most women got PG!!

Where are all the xmas BFPs???? :(

well, if December is the month in which most women get pregnant, then January will be the month in which most women get BFPs :wink:

Roll on the New Year! (Af's due for me sometime between 29 Dec and 3 Jan... )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back