Online Poker

xSuzx

Reaction score
Does any one play it?

I love it, it's much more interesting then bingo and have just beat off 39 people to win a tournament, only $10 but I only had to put 50cents in :D

xSuzx

I love it too!!

If you want to play for free... try pogo.com, they have LOADS of different games

haven't played for ages but I used to play at ladbrokes all the time. Texas Holdem its great.
My brother had a real game a few years back and I beat 9 other men and won £120 :cheer: :dance: :cheer:
I was very happy!

yes i love texas hold em... play @ 888.com... for real money :lol:

Thats where I play too.

I've just come 88 out of 1600 players and qualified to enter a tournanment tomorrow, and if I get through that round I qualify to enter the big money tournament on Sunday, proberly won't get that far but it's fun.

xSuzx

xSuzx said:
Thats where I play too.

I've just come 88 out of 1600 players and qualified to enter a tournanment tomorrow, and if I get through that round I qualify to enter the big money tournament on Sunday, proberly won't get that far but it's fun.

xSuzx

oooh u must be good!! :D

I play them little tournements.. pay $2.50 and there is 6 people and top 3 get money, if you get 3rd place which is easy you get your money back then you earn on 2nd and 1st place so good fun :dance:

Yeah I play the small tournanments too, I preffer them to the other tables.

I've just started playing the 10 player tournaments (the 50cent ones) and normally get some money.

I've played poker for a while but only really got into this last month put in £15 on my account and still have some of it remaining.

I normally at least break even over time as long as I don't get cocky, which so many players do, thats how I beat them play it cool then get them good when a good hand comes up.

Whats your name on there? mines the same as I use here

xSuzx

its tweds10, thats what I try to do, play it cool. But sometimes I get annoyed and think someone is bluffing for the hundreth time cos they go all in so i go all in and then i lose :oops: lol

oh ps my avatar on there is a man one cos it's mine and OH
shared a/c

lol I have that big boobed blonde that attracts smutty men :rotfl:

I'm playing anouther (50cent) tournament later so far it has 200 people registered (limit 2500) the prize pool is a garanted $500 so will have to see how I do I've had quite abit of luck today so knowing me it'll run out on this one :D

xSuzx

oooh i might go and have a look and see if i fancy a game.. good luck hun :cheer:

Hiya xSuzx - did you play in your tournement?

I couldn't find the ones you were talking about :doh:

I went on one were 40 people entered for 50cents then top 3 people got quite high payout.. I only got to 17 though :oops:

Thats quite good I cam about 14th on my first go at one of those tables.

If you click the multi table option at the top it comes up with all the bigger tournaments although most of them have aset strating time.

I came 130 or something in the one I played last night,didn't win anything but was a good game.
xSuzx

ahh yes i think i know how to do it now. Might try later on :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back