One week overdue today!!!

reedster821

Reaction score
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
Sorry just had to get that of my chest, my whole pregnancy has seemed to fly by but as soon as i reached 38weeks everyday has felt like a month! Still no signs of LO arriving, woke up last night with loads of bh and a bit of backache but it all eased of by this morning as usual :( Do feel a bit odd today cant really explain it but hopefully its a sign that somethings guna happen soon, although it might just be the heat as its really muggy here today!!!

Sending :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to all you other ladies who are od, hows everyone else coping?

Good luck hun! :hug: It cant possibly be much longer now!

reedster821 said:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
Sorry just had to get that of my chest, my whole pregnancy has seemed to fly by but as soon as i reached 38weeks everyday has felt like a month! Still no signs of LO arriving, woke up last night with loads of bh and a bit of backache but it all eased of by this morning as usual :( Do feel a bit odd today cant really explain it but hopefully its a sign that somethings guna happen soon, although it might just be the heat as its really muggy here today!!!

Sending :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to all you other ladies who are od, hows everyone else coping?

I remember that feelingonly to well :wall: :lol:

It feels like your never going to give birth lol.

Have you lost your plug yet hun?
Are you booked in for an induction if things don't start on there own?

HERES LOTS OF LABOR DUST

COME ON BABY ITS EVICTION TIME~MUMMY WANTS TO MEET YOU

Have some big hugs from me :hug: :hug: :hug: !!

I know I'm not OD just yet but I can perfectly understand how you feel.
Every evening and morning I'm in agony (back pain, sore tummy, pelvic pain, feel sick and exaughsted, often get bh's....all at once) and then during the day it calms down :wall:

I don't know how much more teasing I can take :shock: :oops:

I am not overdue yet either but the teasing of labour signs is driving me mad! I have lost my plug and keep getting back pain but nothing else is happening. I really hope something happens soon Reedster for you :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm still a week off my due date yet and I can totally sympathise with you.

I've wanted this baby out since the day I hit 37 weeks and so far I've had nothing :wall: :wall: it's doing my head in.... I'm dreading if I go past my due date... I'll be ready to kill :rotfl: :rotfl:

I remember that feelingonly to well :wall: :lol:

It feels like your never going to give birth lol.

Have you lost your plug yet hun?
Are you booked in for an induction if things don't start on there own?

HERES LOTS OF LABOR DUST

COME ON BABY ITS EVICTION TIME~MUMMY WANTS TO MEET YOU[/quote]

Only lost bits of my plug these last few days nothing major!! Im seeing consultant tomorrow so will hopefully get booked in for wed or thurs! Thanks for the labour dust i deffo need it :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back