One and only symptom now completely gone :-(

Debida

Reaction score
Have a scan in 2 hrs to see if things are ok, was still a little optimistic until this morning as boobs were still a little sore. Today though completely normal. Not very hopeful at all now. I know from other comments that it could be ok, so that's keeping me going. Fingers crossed xx

Good luck for scan hun, no symptoms doesnt always mean anything is wrong.

Michelle. x

Good luck, I'm 29 weeks & have never had any symptoms! It doesn't mean anything. I had a couple of early reassurance scans as wouldn't have known I was pregnant! x

Good luck, I think you might just be one of the lucky ones who doesn't get bad morning sickness.

Good luck for later x

good luck hun hpe all is well like the others have said you could be a lucky ones ..xx

Try not to worry hun, loads of people have told me they never had any symptoms!!

Hope all goes well with the scan, keep us updated xx

My boobs hurt on and off. In the morning they're pain free and don't return until after lunch/afternoon sometimes. My sickness is very rare and the midwife said it was normal. Try not to worry

Hope your scan went ok. I wouldn't worry about symptoms coming and going its completely normal x

Everything is fine ladies! I'm absolutely go smacked. Would have laid serious cash down to the contrary!! Had a very nervous 1:20 mins wait as the silly receptionist didn't take down my file so they thought I wasn't there!! Full of apologies and to make up for it i got lots of piccies! My last scan at 7 weeks they measured me at 5 w 4 d and today Im one day off what i calculated and am now 8 w 4 d. I can't believe I've had no symptoms! Happy days and thanks for all the positive messages, really helped this morning. X

Fantastic me and you can relish in the fact that so far everything is fine with the baby and we are lucky enough to be having no symptons such as nausea etc, we will probably get them with a vengeance later on in the pregnancy :)

Glad your scan went well :) goes to show symptoms doesn't mean there's something wrong xx

Fantastic me and you can relish in the fact that so far everything is fine with the baby and we are lucky enough to be having no symptons such as nausea etc, we will probably get them with a vengeance later on in the pregnancy :)

Great isn't it! But I bet ur right, they will come now big and strong. Lol. X

Awww that's great news! My scan went well too. They did similar thing to me with dates.first she said 5+3, that made no sense. Then at the end she had another look and said it was actually 6+4! Who knows what I actually am. Think I will wait for dating scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back