On the road to recovery.

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
Hi girls

For the past 24hrs I have been really unwell with the winter vomiting bug called norovirus. It is one ugly bug! From 1am friday morning on the hour every hour I was being sick and had the runs too :( I couldn't even drink any fluid as I couldn't keep it down. For the rest of yesterday my legs were so achy it really hurt.

I was worried about little chip but the hospital and doctor told me to not be concerned as all babies are well protected. I found myself weepy all day because I felt like I couldn't give my baby any nutrients for 24 hrs. Again I was told baby would take all the nutrients from me so it's just mumma that would suffer.

Thankfully today I feel much better and chip is happily kicking away. Still gonna take it easy but will be giving little chip some healthy food over the weekend.

If anyone gets the norovirus (god i hope u dont) don't go to hospital, phone them up and ask questions of concern but bubba will be all ok in there. It's just a horrible thing to go through.

Last edited:
Glad you are on the mend hun we went to butlins this year and there was a big outbreak of that i was so scared of getting it that we ended up coming home early x

Glad you're starting to feel better. How horrible :( take it easy xx

Glad ur better! It is a nasty bug j had it when not pregnant and that was bad enough! Like docs said baby is well protected and probably oblivious to how poorly u were! :hug: lots of rest for u x

Glad ur feeling better. Take it easy this weekend xx

Take it easy hun :hug: glad ur feeling better x

Just take its easy, glad you are feeling better :) x

Awww you poor thing! Glad you're feeling better! xxxxx

having a bug like that is horrible when your not pregnant but ive found being unwell while pregnant makes you feel physically a hundred times worse and emotionally drives you up the wall :(

docs are right though, they are well protected. i was in hospital with glandular fever at 8 weeks and was convinced i would lose my little one..turns out he was fine, it was me that done all the suffering :)

glad to hear you are feeling better. eat healthily today like you say..but also chuck in a little treat for yourself too :hugs: xx

How awful for you :hug:

Glad you are starting to feel better. Rest up and get well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back