• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On line browsing turns into a shopping spree

Star33

Reaction score
I have bought just a few bits but this evening i am on line & was looking through the (Next website) so i seen this cute baby romper suit that says i love mummy or you can have i love daddy its unisex.

I shows dh & i says isnt that cute shall i buy one of each - he says yeah go on! lets see what else they got :shock: lol

We sat there going through the baby pages so i ended up buying all kinds PMSL. Then we went onto mother care & i bought some bibs & 2 items for myself :dance:

I am 17wks tomorrow :dance: & this is what i have in already.

A giant winnie the pooh bear :lol: winnie the pooh hair brush & baby bottle plus winnie the pooh sleep suit. pack of 4 plain white vests & pack of 3 white sleep suits. A white velour romper suit with matching hat & teddy on the front & a load of white socks.

This evening i bought from next on line.

Little bear sleepsuits pk 3 - I love mummy sleep suit & I love daddy sleep suit.

White romper suits pk 5 - Romper suit with matching hat & socks & it says ( Little Star ) on the suit & hat :dance:so had to get it lol - pic is below. We got another pk 5 white short vests & long sleeve vests and a stripey colourfull chunky unisex cardigan to match his/her I love mummy i love daddy sleep suits :)

Then we went on to Mother care where i bought a load of Muslin bibs & a pair of maternity white under the bump linen trousers & a khaki maternity summer jumpsuit for me ( pic below ) :)

There is a sale on mother care on line at the moment too girls :)

Next week i might go & buy my Avent electric steriliser & Avent bottles :)

What did you buy before you was 20wks ?

Attachments

• 31+EMpUaNxL__SX315_.jpg
    31+EMpUaNxL__SX315_.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 801857.jpg
    801857.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 16
  • 41q4YieJIkL__SX315_.jpg
    41q4YieJIkL__SX315_.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 413188.jpg
    413188.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 16
hey hun sorry for hijacking the pregnancy thread but just wanted to say how pleased i am that youve started buying things and love the pics of what youve bought :)

p.s. posted some opk pics on my journal if you could have a quick peek?

lots of love xxxx

I always overspend when shopping online, drives hubby mental lol :) but I don;t care........

Hi babe. Aww i love that you come over to the pg thread babe :) You will be joining me soon babe. ;)

Yeah i will pop over now & take a look sweetie xxx

I always overspend when shopping online, drives hubby mental lol :) but I don;t care........

Its my first really big spend on baby clothers so all excited lol. I am terrible for online shopping for myself so its gonna be even worse now there is gonna be baby to buy for eek. xx

Aww missed you sweety, loving the outfits! Cannot wait to start buying!!! Xxx

Hi mrs V - aww missed you too :) where you been aint seen you posting in a while ?

Wow your nearly 10wks eek! thats flew hasnt it hun. Aww i know when you start buying we can talk about what we have bought ( together ) heheh.

xxx

I love that jump suit, i saw it in mothercare last week and wanted it but bu the time its nice enough to wear it id have had baby :(

If you see a good deal on sterilisers get it as they can be sooo expensive i got my tommee tippee one from mothercare last week with everything included for half price cost me £70 plus i found tommee tippee is a little cheaper if you need to replace bottles etc etc

Thats what i bought the jumpsuit for " summer time" we might have some nice weather in april thats not so long away so you could still get it hun. Its been lovely for the past 2 days where i live so summer its definate on its way. :)

I seen the tommie tipper steriliser on mother care website last night :) I think i'm gonna get the avent sterilser i was looking at the avent electric sterliser - the one i seen was £26 brand new on ebay the seller had quite a few & also the microwave avent sterliser for quite cheap too.

Thats quite cheap isnt it £26 for steriliser ? & the avent bottlles 9oz they was quite cheap too. I seen the Tomme tuppee anti colic bottle starting kit for £16 on ebay as well. :)

xx

It's silly early but my oh wanted to buy sth for the baby to keep us positive that this time it is a sticky bean so we bought this one

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330965206.508341.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330965206.508341.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 14
It's silly early but my oh wanted to buy sth for the baby to keep us positive that this time it is a sticky bean so we bought this one

Eeekkk that's lush hope! Is that a hole for car seat or pram buckle to go thru? Love it! Xx

Yep, there are 2 holes one in the back one in front for the belts and also to check the diaper

Thats what i bought the jumpsuit for " summer time" we might have some nice weather in april thats not so long away so you could still get it hun. Its been lovely for the past 2 days where i live so summer its definate on its way. :)

I seen the tommie tipper steriliser on mother care website last night :) I think i'm gonna get the avent sterilser i was looking at the avent electric sterliser - the one i seen was £26 brand new on ebay the seller had quite a few & also the microwave avent sterliser for quite cheap too.

Thats quite cheap isnt it £26 for steriliser ? & the avent bottlles 9oz they was quite cheap too. I seen the Tomme tuppee anti colic bottle starting kit for £16 on ebay as well. :)

xx

yeah i may get it, well see if i manage to get all bambinos little bits and got money left over...

yeah if youve seen it that cheap id snap it up that whats i did xxx

I love all of your baby buys :love:

The jumpsuit is fab too.

Keep a look out for the supermarket baby events for steriliser's and bottles I always find them cheaper then. x

You're brave, I didn't dare buy anything until after V day :) xx

aww iv also got the baby grows with i love daddy on and i also got the one with i love mummy on it they are so cute :) iv bought so much iv had to stop until we find out what we are having - enjoy shopping xx

Lol joanne. I am gonna be like that - end up with all kinds of stuff. I am staying team yellow so been buying unisex stuff - the I love mummy i love daddy sleepsuits are adorable arnt they. Your only 1 day ahead of me hun - i turned 17wks today :)

Last edited:
you are good star im too bleedin nosey to wait lol my ticker is actually wrony im only 16 weeks on wednesday when i went for my scan they put be back by 10 days i just havent had chance to change my ticker (or im too lazy to !) - its really hard once you get going iv even gone as far as to buy my high chair !!! my baby is only 4 inches long and it has a high chair lol - as we now struggle to buy thigs for ourselves its only right we get to buy things for out baby :) x

my baby is only 4 inches long and it has a high chair lol -

:rotfl: ..... It's good that you got it in now though, because its less money to spend out near to the time baby is born isnt it. When people dont buy anything & wait till closer to there birth then it just seems like a panic stricken moment & it feels like you got all kinds to buy & a lot more money is being spent. Where as when you get things in earlier its better all round i think. :)

Onec you buy somthing you cant stop looking at other things can you lol. I have been looking at baby baths today LOL. :) x

Wow, you have bought quite a lot already. I have seen them I love Mummy and I love Daddy outfits in Next, they are very cute!

At the moment we have only bought 3 personalised bibs, 4 Avent bottles and maternity work trousers and jeans. My parents have bought us our moses basket with rocking stand, a cute Next white unisex teddy bear baby grow, a Next white quilted coat and some nappies and baby wipes. My sister has bought us a gorgeous Disney Shop romper suit for the winter.

We have our scan on Monday so once we know if we are having a boy or girl I think we will go a bit shopping mad!

x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back