On edge

evie_smith

Reaction score
I don't know what about you know you can get that excited / board need to do something feeling I have been like this alllllllllll day it's doing my head in nothin I would rather do thy relax lol!! I had a bath and everything and im still really tense haha! WTF?!? Lol any suggestions??? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need a nice glass of wine! :D must be getting quite frustrated now Hun, you've had niggles for weeks and now your days away from due date, I'd be going crazy by now!

Lol just a little my cat keeps going mad giving me loads of hugs which is nice xx

Ahhh...I just logged on after getting back from hols to see if u'd had bubs yet...the edgy feeling...could be the start of soemthing...I was like that the day I went into labour with H x x x

Really? I thought the edgy feeling was ment to hold back labour?? That's why I have been trying to relax ect.. Not that I jaw my heart set in labour tonight as I'm shattered lol but yer I thought it a shame if everything was to hold off a few days more if I felt edgy lol

Soooooo it's a good thing?? Xx

The night before having Lacey, I felt very off! I didn't wanna see anyone or talk to anyone, just wanted to stay by myself! I saw OH but told him to take me home early cos I wasn't in the mood to stay round his that night! I'm sure it was a sign!!

Aaah well that's good to know then lol did you ladies then go into labour during the night sleeping then??

I woke up as normal, put my bikini on, went into the garden to sunbathe, started getting dull period pains and kept needing a poo, that was at midday, by 6.03pm I had her!! Very fast labour and had no signs of it happening before!

Ooooh that sounds good I can't stop poohing lol and I have had on / off period pains for the last four days Inc today xx

I felt really restless and edgy all day and started contractions at about ten ish that night - good luck hon x x x

Thanks ladies but now unfeeling tired and only slightly edgy does that still sound normal?? Haha!!

your baby will be the most longly awaited baby on PF Evie, Iv'e been on the edge of my seat for weeks, I can't imagiine how you feel now hun - not long to go X

Hope not too long I can't even sit on the settee comfortable tonight got peed off with it and am sat on my ball! Lol and now I'm in a huff and having a sweating attack sat on my ball in just undies my boobs r killing me but at least my back n hip aren't that bad on my ball but I can't be lazy and slob now I got to sit up (huff!) lol!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back