On a Downer (Again)!!

KELLYXX

Reaction score
i really hate writing these threads but the last few months i have been fine with having AF and no BFP's. My last AF 22 June, i didn't get upset i brushed it off and now waiting to for this month.

Today though, i feel so so down, everyone i see is pregnant, friends and family are pregnant most of them are pregnant with their second child and i am still TTC my first. I so so so wanna be a mummy, i dont know what else i can try. I am having tests on 14th but it seems ages away.

Sorry for moaning, i'll probably feel better tomorrow.

Hiya hun firstly I wanna give you a big hug...

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know its hard but you have to stay positive... I know everywhere you look there is babies and pregnant ladies but your time will come... honestly your just having a bad day and things are getting on top of you... I can honestly say tho that everyone feels like this at some point while TTC so your not alone.... I have only been TTC for afew months and feel like that alot of the time...

chin up love your BFP will come!!!

please try and relax

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww Kelly I hope you feel better soon. You've been a long time TTC and you are bound to have more downs than others, don't be sad about writing - that's what these boards are here for :hug:

Everything crossed for your PG testing in July (Cheri said July for you didn't she?)

Hopefully you will have some answers after the 11th. When your LO does come he/she will be the most loved baby ever xx

I know it's difficult but you will get your BFP, stay positive :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun, huge :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It must be so hard, and get so frustrating some times!

You will get your BFP soon I just know it!!!

We are all here for you all of the time, so you just moan, shout, or scream when ever you need to!!!
xxx

Hi Kelly :wave: - I don't really know much about all the girls who are trying as i've only just started logging back on... (used to live in here at one time) But i can see from your ticker you've been trying for a while now. As ejjie says your bound to have more downs than other but just keep telling yourself it will happen. I used to tell myself after my AF turned up (when trying for Jacob) - "i'm only 2 weeks away from becomeing pregnant! then 2 weeks on i'd tell myself i'm only 2 weeks away from getting my BFP" thinking in 2 weeks instead of 4 went so much quicker and really helped... but i know it gets hard and thats why it's so good to come on here and chat.. :hug: :hug: :hug:
h x

Big :hug: Kelly. I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and she was TTC for 2 years, she has PSOS & endimtriosis (excuse spelling) and she had accupunture and got her BFP the following month?? anything is worth a try!
:pray: we both make it over to first tri in july!!

Big :hug: Kelly. I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and she was TTC for 2 years, she has PSOS & endimtriosis (excuse spelling) and she had accupunture and got her BFP the following month?? anything is worth a try!
:pray: we both make it over to first tri in july!!

You girls are lovely, all of you, you really are.

Thank you for all your kind messages. i feel so much better today

i dont know what i'd do without you
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry kelly :hug:

when i felt like that i got myself a CBFM and some preeseed and got my BPF that month!!

its worth a try!!

good luck!! :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry you feeling like this i hope it happens for you very quick and its ok to tell us about how you feeling because we are here to listen and we can help you get through this, we will also be here when you get your BFP and be here to celebrate it with you xx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you are feeling better hunni dont worry about it darling. But good luck on the 14th babe i hope everything goes all well for you :pray:

Let us know how you got on Good luck mwah xx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back