OMG

valleygirl24

Reaction score
I think Ive just felt my first baby movements.

Went to bed as I was bored but not tired, and as I was laying there I had wierd feelings in my abdomen. I lay there pressing my stomach in hope that it would give the baby less space to move about and therefore more chance of me feeling it, and I did.

Almost felt as thought my belly was being pushed out from the inside, like I was being prodded. And it felt as though my belly was going to rumble but without the rumble. Cant quite describe it, it was just a wierd feeling but AMAZING all the same if it was the baby.

Edited to Add: As I havent heard the babys heartbeat since last tuesday I grabbed the doppler and came back downstairs, when I tried it where the 'feelings' were I immediately found a heartbeat :dance: :dance: :dance:

congratulations on feeling your bubs kicking!! :cheer: :cheer:

no words can describe the weird feeling and elation of that first kick.
I didn't even notice my first kick, it was my OH. I thought it was just trapped gas or my bowels descending before that :rotfl: :rotfl:

I felt exactly the same at the weekend! Its weird isnt it!! But at the same time amazing!! :cheer: :cheer:

Thats fab happy for you hun :D

dont think it was a full on kick as it couldnt be felt on the outside, but I could feel the inside being nudged.

Such a wonderful feeling. I almost cried the first time I felt it with my first daughter. The only feeling better than that is seeing your baby's face for the first time. It's just so unreal. Wow, now I'm getting really excited to see my bubs ;)

awww thats great hun, wont be long now before your feeling it regulary its such a great feeling

Hehehehe the feeling is awesome! The kicks got strong enough two nights ago for OH to feel it, the smile on his face was priceless. I've worked out that ice cream makes the baby move so I love eating it to feel it but then feel cruel at the same time :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back