• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG!!

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
Over the past week or so Ive become sooooooooooo broody! :oops:
Three of my friends have just had their babies in the last week, I haven't even seen them yet & now another friend has told me shes pregnant!

Harrison wasn't planned so I wasn't planning on even thinking about trying for another untill hes around 5 and at full time school but the way I'm feeling now Im not sure we'll wait that long :oops:

Same here.

It's that trick your body plays when your baby becomes a toddler. Stanley barely lets me cuddle him these days :roll: I want a teeny one to sniff :(

I know how you feel. I wasn't broody but two of my friends have just had babies and loads of people I know are pregnant. I know I can't have another baby for atleast 5 years because I am hoping to do my nurse training but I am really broody now. I just need to keep reminding myself of all those sleepless nights :lol:

some days I want another one, and other days I think "never EVER again". (like today for instance - Lydia had been driving me potty - she's been sooooooo naughty, and Alex has been screaming all day with teething.)

aww! if u want to, go for it! i felt a bit broody just after millie's birth but now im DEFINATELY NOT!! lol i reeeeeeeeally dont want more- not yet!
but iv still got a baby who cries when i leave the room- who knows how i might feel about it when iv got a toddler wriggling away when i try to give her cuddles! or a teenager slamming doors saying she hates me! :lol: :( :shock:

let us kno if u do start ttc, and good luck if u do!

Oh does and wants to try on honeymoon but i am like nooooo want a year to enjoy gettin my bod back in shape and enjoy Amber for a bit!!

Im constantly broody.

After i had Brooke i said never ever again. But as soon as Olivia was born i knew striaght away i wanted another i cant wait to start TTC

Claire&Jack said:
i felt like that, and look what happened to me :lol:

I suspect it was something else that happened to you :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I want lots of children (well how many i can get OH to agree to), we are TTC again after our loss in January (hope it dont take too long to fall PG again)

Lol, i'm sure if all our OH's saw us on here they'd think we're all a bunch of ranging hormonal women haha :lol:

Thanks for all your replies! I don't think we will try just yet, there's alot I want to achieve before we have another. I think Harrison's a handful as it is for now, he keeps me & OH on our toes and I think he's coming up to the terrible 2's tantrums, he really knows how to throw a wobbly lol! But I will be sure to let you all know when we do decide to :)

Goodluck Sarah113 TTC :pray: you and you OH must have some patience on you both lol

I'm desperately broody & have been since Austin was a few weeks old. I want to be pregnant again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back