Induction tomorrow!

purplebluered

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just a quick note, friends are coming round for a last curry with me before d-day tomorrow!

Unfortunately no wedding dramas happened fri or sat, sadly. Did wonder if waters had started to go cos I was out and my trousers were wet through a bit :oops: definitely wasn't wee, my pelvic floors are good (hope I'm a good advertisement for physio being one myself :lol: ) so we rang hossy up and they didnt seem concerned, just said to come in for induction tomorrow as planned.

Sooooooooooo.....wish me luck ladies!! I keep going between nervousness and excitement, really glad my friends are coming over to take my mind off it. Thankfully I was able to talk to my friend in a bit of detail about tomorrow, she was induced at the same hospital last year :D

Ooooooooh some ladies have popped over the weekend while I've been away, going to have a quick peek!!!

helen :D

Awww good luck! :hug:

Everyone seems to be popping! :shock: Won't be many of us left soon! :?

:D Yay good luck for tomorrow! Awww you never know the curry might start you going hehe xxx

Good luck :cheer: :D

Have a great curry tonight, you never know it may start things going :D

Enjoy your curry tonight, and good luck for tomorrow hun! :hug: xxx

Good luck tomorrow!! :cheer: Can't wait to hear the news that LO has arrived :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back