Omg

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I just dropped my phone on Tyler's head!

I feel terrible and want to cry.

He just dropped the boob he was feeding at and just looked at me in shock!

I'm a horrible person :(

Easily done hun! The amount of times I'm sure Lizzie must've got really hurt but she bounces right back...resilient little things!

Hey hun I've done this to Freya twice now whilst feeding and both times she's screamed! Felt like the worst mummy in the world! Needless to say I don't use my phone whilst feeding now!!

It's easily done hun and so resilient :) xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Aw hon its an easy accident to happen, I remember seeing someone do it on obem once!! If it makes you feel better mine rolled off the sofa a few weeks ago and face planted smack on the laminate floor, I was only on the floor in front of the sofa so not like I'd left him unattended and had literally only turned my back for a second, he was fine tho not a mark on him and only cried for a few secs then laughed at me, I cried for literally an hour!!! I felt soooooo bad, I still do! I'll hear that meaty thud sound till the day I die I'm sure :(

I'm so glad he didn't cry! Just looked really really shocked!

I did this too, I was horrified! He didn't even flinch though, tough boy.

Today I took B to get weighed and right in front of HV I put him on scales and knocked his head off the side! He woke up and started crying. I felt awful!! xx

Pinky I've done this too ... Terrible! Hard iPhone too :( xx

Iv done it too! Reading the late night feeding thread whilst half asleep, feeding Will at 4am! Don't worry, Tyler's ok xxx

lol i aint dropped my phone yet but i did the once go to feed chloe water out the bottle and i hadnt even screwed the lid on i thought i had! and as i went to feed her it just all flooded all over her face and the lid cam,e off instantly, think this was like 4am one morning and very sleep deprived!!! were are bound to all do little things but thank god they are little tough cookies, this thread feels like a confession box! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back