OMG!!!....

BabyWestwood

Reaction score
Its my little blessings 1st birthday on Saturday!!! I cant help but feel sooo emotional lol where has my baby gone??

So anyways, im back on the board to see if any1 has any ideas for his party, I need any ideas, music, decoration etc... here is what I have so far...

- Having around 20 family members at my home (Thomas the tank invites sent already) No little babies in the famly so will be all grown ups

- Have downloaded the top 40 chart songs 2 play

- Have put photos onto a DVD to play whilst every1 is just sitting around eating

- Am doing a buffett (Ideas on food that, id like them 2 all b look like animals if u get wat I mean lol)

- Have printed a large photo of lil man and will be sticking it 2 a large piece of card for people 2 sign wishes around it then it will be framed

- Have ordered a Thomas the Tank cake

- Have made a chocolate Pinnata

- I have balloons, Thomas banners, napkins, plates, but would like some more decoration ideas

- Am thinking of making favours?? Any ideas?

- Making a marshmallow tree

Would really appreciate some help & ideas :) xxxxxx

Sounds like your doing really well with his party already. All I'm doing is taking him to softplay then having some family round with nibbles! Lol! Oh and I'm gonna attempt a cake! Lol

Wow that sounds like a great party!

Could you cut sandwiches into snake like shapes? You could also stack make a caterpillar using round biscuits for the body and chocolate fingers snapped in half for legs. You could also have 8 really thin carrot sticks stuck into the small sausage rolls to look like spiders.

Not sure about anything else. If I think of anything I will let you know. xx

Sounds like you are pretty sorted already.I love the photo idea where everyone signs it!

If I think of anything ill post back x x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back