OMG

adele88

Reaction score
My mum just came running into my flat there to tell me her kitten fell out the window i couldnt believe it i went downstairs 2 get him and he was shaking like a leaf poor little thing:shock::shock::shock:

he is fine just going to monitor him tonight then take him to the vets if his behaviour changes

What floor is the flat on??
Poor kitty! x

3rd floor but im keeping a close eye on him hopefully he is ok otherwise i will need 2 take him to the vet. hopefully he landed on his feet otherwise he could have done some damage :(

Aw hope kitten is alright! Poor thing x it's weird but the higher they fall from the more likely they are to survive (up to a point obviously) as they have longer to sort themselves out for landing on their feet! x x

well i have seen him today everything seems good so far just need 2 keep my eye on him if any strange behaviour need 2 take him to the vet hoepfully it doesnt come to that.

well i have seen him today everything seems good so far just need 2 keep my eye on him if any strange behaviour need 2 take him to the vet hoepfully it doesnt come to that.

Glad all seems ok Adele x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back