Omg!

Laura_C

Reaction score
I can't believe it...!!

My neighbour has just popped round as I had taken a delivery for her and she said oh are you expecting again the lady across the way said you were pregnant!! WHAT?!! Yes, I am pregnant but no-one knows yet, I'm only about 9 weeks gone!!!

Honestly I look huge already, my neighbour across the way has obviously guessed just by seeing me coming in and out of the house and my next door neighbour who just told me she is expecting also (4 and a half months) was in shock when I said I was only 9 weeks - she thought I was further along than her as I am twice the size of her!!

OMG I feel like such a heffer! I wanna cry, please tell me this is normal for your second, I am sooooooo bloated!!! Boohoo!

Have a look at my bump pic in the bumpy pics section...im huge...this is my 4th tho xx

I am also quite fat but I am pretty sure it is just because I was fat already so not only a pregnant belly or so, my breasts have also expansed to almost the size of watermelons already. I don't think anyone will tell that I'm pregnant just by looking at me but that is also because I am only 6 weeks today.

Definately true for your second! I had a proper bump at about 7 weeks! It felt ridiculous and when people were asking when I was due I just started saying 'in summer' as I got so fed up with the shocked jaw drop and the 'god your going to be massive!'

To be fair though they were right i've more than 10 weeks left and i'm HUGE!!

Aw bless you I am hoping to hide it at work for as long as possible. But is my first so fingers crossed

ahh youv'e been rumbeld , your neighbours spend far too much time being nosy by the sound of it!
Fancy her telling your nextdoor neighbour your pregnant without it coming from you. well you will be sporting a lovely baby bump without waiting, and once your over the weeks when you tell people you will love your bump x

When I'm further along it won't bother me so much, I love having a bump - it's just like a fat rounded tummy at the moment!! I just can't believe the nosey cow from across the road telling all my bloody neighbours I'm pregnant when she doesn't even know for sure!!! I don't even know her, and she doesn't know me!! Cheeky f**ker! Excuse my language but it just riles me that sone random person feels they can share the news about MY pregnancy!!!!

I made sure I said to my neighbour that I was actually pregnant from the beginning of the year but I lost the baby, she soon left me alone! TBH I think that's why I am so big, didn't lose the additional pounds I put on!

Cheeky mare :mad: Ask her is she pregnant....with twins :lolly: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back