OMG worst night for annabelle

*Hope*

Reaction score
And meee!!

So last night was her 2nd night in her own room. it was a disaster. decided to remove the moses and just put her in the actual cot (shes over 15lb now...took her a while to drop off which is very rare. then i was stalking the baby monitor (i can see her on it as well as hear) i could not stop looking at it as she KEPT stirring. falling asleep then stirring like she wasnt happy. went in and winded her again, one burp, poor belle.

then by 10pm my bedtime she still seemed to be stirring loads so i got her up and she was starving?!! fed her and she was sooo guzzly. then she went down after a few burps at about 10.30.

after that she woke me up at 2am ish (new time) so i fed her again, hungry ish again. but swallowed air :( so did about 4 burps went back down. i just got back in bed and i could see her wriggling like mad. went back in picked her up - more burps!! :wall2: put her back down.

back to bed for me for about 3 minutes before MORE wriggling. went back in - more wind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a bit of sick. then finally to sleep.

then 4.30am (so 5.30 for her body clock - WIDE AWAKE SMILING AND PLAYFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell??????????????? im exhausted. i gave her her breakfast milk about 6am after some playing (mainly on her own lol) and she had a little nap next to me and then was up again playing after less than an hour!!

anyone got any ideas?????!?!? :oooo:

Just to add she normally sleeps from 7pm till 6-7am with just one quiet feed around 2am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww Im sorry it was such a rough night! :hug: Sometimes its so hard. I didnt get a whole lot of sleep last night but that was my own doing, not Paiges. Everytime she stirs I sit there awake thinking shes going to wake up.

I hope you can manage to get a few cat naps in today and she sleeps like a right little trooper tonight for you :D Poor annabelle with all her wind.

thanks hun. im the same as you with the waiting for her to wake x

I cant wait to put her in her own room, Ive got a viewing of a house next week hopefully so Im crossing my fingers.

Maybe it was just a blip for her getting used to being in the big bed. Ive heard some babies are a bit freaked at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back