what have i done today!

Jade89

Reaction score
WOWZERS! I had a lie in today and diddn't get up until about 12ish (i think) and alls ive done is 2 loads of washing, threw aload of old papers away that I diddnt need lol, and double checked my labour a baby's bag and ive just looked at the time and it's amost quater past 4! :shock: Where has my day gone lol! Gave me quite a shock, I only thought it was about 2ish!

Must have been in a daze most of the day! :shock:

I love days like that, the ones that fly by!!!!!!!!!!

Makes tea time come quicker haha, always thinking of food :shock:

Ahhhh you probably needed the rest!!! Lush - I cant wait until I am on maternity leave as thats pretty much what I want to do!!! 17 days left.....
:clap:

I know how you feel, had a week off this week, and done not an awfull lot!!

Slept, ate, and watched some tv...Oh, managed to wash the babies clothes today so everything is ready..I dont finish work until 22nd Dec (@ 38 weeks) so I want everything ready incase I go early :shock:

Had lunch out with my parents and sis who is 30 weeks PG, we are a real talking point everywhere we go, we look so alike and we are both waddling around :rotfl: It was nice talking babies with the faily, we are all so excited!!! :cheer:

zoe c said:
I know how you feel, had a week off this week, and done not an awfull lot!!

Slept, ate, and watched some tv...Oh, managed to wash the babies clothes today so everything is ready..I dont finish work until 22nd Dec (@ 38 weeks) so I want everything ready incase I go early :shock:

Had lunch out with my parents and sis who is 30 weeks PG, we are a real talking point everywhere we go, we look so alike and we are both waddling around :rotfl: It was nice talking babies with the faily, we are all so excited!!! :cheer:

Awww I bet its such a lovely sight chick.

Next Friday il be chuffed cos il be able to say 'Only 10 weeks to go!'

How sad am I :rotfl:

Just imagine when its weeks to go :shock: :rotfl:

I will defo be pooping my pants by then :rotfl:

:shock: :rotfl:

I have a terrible fear of having a dump during labour, so I will probably get stage fright and not poop between christmas and February :rotfl:

aw it sounds like you had a proper pregnancy day :) i loved being on maternity leave

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back