Keep Getting Messed Around :(

BabyLove

Reaction score
I Think MUG Is Deffinately Written On My Head. In The Last 6 Weeks I Have Bought Things From Ebay TWICE & Not Recieved Any Items.. So I Had To Start a Dispute, & Now This... Iv Been Wanting To Buy a New Kitten This Week So Me & The OH Searched The Papers Etc Etc But They Were a Bit Expensive Or Too Far Away. I Finally Found a Female 8 week Old Kitten For Just £25 But She's Mileeessssss Away. Anyways.. After Lots & Lots Of Asking Around, We Finally Found Ourselves a Willing Family Member To Take My OH To Collect The Kitten Tonight, We Had To Pay £20 Petrol Money Which Is Fair Enough. We Phoned The Owner Of The Kitten And Arranged To Collect Between 7-8pm. Its Now Almost 9pm & My OH Is STILL Outside The Womans House, Not Getting Any Answer & She's Not Answering The Phone :x WTF!!? Its Cost Us £20 To Get To Her and We Have Been In Contact With Her For The Last 2 Days So Shes Damn Well F*cked Us Over Basically. Iv Been So Excited :(

Not a very reliable person to do that to you. There are some real morons around that don't think about others except what they can get out of them.

I Cant Believe It. The OH Is On His Way Home Now, He Wont Get Back Until 10:15pm .. Thats How Far Away He Travelled For The Kitten. Someone Finally Did Open The Door & Told Him .."The Woman Thats Selling The Kitten Isnt Home & I Cant Give You It Because Its Locked In The Shed." BOLLOX! :evil: We Bought Lots Of Things For The Kitten This Morning & Made Her a Cosy Little Bed & Everything. What Gets Me Is That We Last Rang Her At 6:30pm Tonight To Say We Would Be There Between 7-8pm. The OH Got There At 7:30pm So It Only Took An Hour For Her To Turn Things Upside Down & Become a Complete Bitch :evil: What a Waste Of Time,Money & Effort. Its Made Worse By The Fact That This Is Also The Furthest My OH Has Travelled In 2 Years Because He Suffers Panic Attacks & Its Taken a Lot To Get Him To Go.I'll Never Understand How Some People Can Be So Horrible & Thoughtless :( Anyways, Rant Over.

:hug: :hug: :hug: if only you lived closer to wales i know someone who is looking for a home for her kitten and my neighbours cat has kittens all the tim :hug: :hug: :hug:

suppose u cant take it up with ebay cause u didnt pay for it but u have paid for petrol/diesel and to be messed about like that aint on. kittys locked in the shed? call the rspca then thats damn right cruelty.

enn said:
suppose u cant take it up with ebay cause u didnt pay for it but u have paid for petrol/diesel and to be messed about like that aint on. kittys locked in the shed? call the rspca then thats damn right cruelty.

The Kitten Wasnt To Do With Ebay :) We Found Her In An Ad In The Paper. Oh Well .. Lesson Learnt I Guess

Please don't buy kittens/ cats/ puppies/ dogs out the paper it just gives money to people who are irresponsible and let their animals breed constantly. 95% of them won't be vaccinated and will have worms and fleas.

It just makes me mad that people still let their animals breed when so many are put down each year when homes can't be found. If there wasn't the demand it might stop?

How about trying your local rescue centre, much more reliable!

Good luck, hope you get your little kitty soon, theres one out there for you :D

This Is Why I Think I Must Have MUG Written On My Face.. Becasue We Allready Tried Cat Protection & They Came & Visited Us To See If We Were Suitable/House Etc & We Passed.. Then When The Time Came To Recieve Our Kitten The Woman Parked Outside Our House & Decided She Changed Her Mind & Didnt Like The Road So She Drove Off and Left Us All Excited Inside Awaiting Our New Arrival. When We Rang Her Later She Made Up Some Rubbish Story About The Kitten Not Being Well Enough. Its Just Beginning To Become a Joke. The Other Day My OH Did His Best To Save a Tiny Kitten From This Horrible Man But He Just Called The Police - TWICE & Then Tried To Attack Us Thursday Night. I Give Up, Im Just Not Meant To Have Another Kitten Lol :)

Ahh, yes you are. Sorry you have been messed around loads, that is rubbish what cats protection did? Where are you and I'll try and find some other rescue centres for you :D

ps when you get your little kitty cat please have it neutered at 6 months..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back