OMG This is torture!

M&Ms

Reaction score
I know I haven't been ttc for long, but how do you girls cope with the 2WW each month? I spoke to the family planning clinic last week and due to me having had my coil removed on the 6th and having had an AF 2 days later, they agreed that we don't know where my cycle will be upto so they have booked me in for a PT tomorrow evening... I'm just worried that it is too soon - I have already done 2 of the cheap tesco tests which have both been BFN. Will their tests be any more sensitive? Or are we testing too soon? Aaaaaarrrrgh! I'm just so impatient. I want it to happen so badly - I have hardly slept the past 2 nights thinking about it. :think:

I'm in the crippling 2ww as well - it's killing me to wait til the weekend!

Good luck hun!

Well I'm only 6 days past af and I've been awake most the night worring about this month already :roll: :lol: Think I'll have a break down by test day :oops: :lol:

Its a nightmare isnt it! :roll: I'm testing on Saturday now as I'm away on Sunday and the next couple of days are going to drag :hug:

Well, I should be having a test tonight at 7.45 at the clinic. Still don't know if it is too early or what yet... are the clinic tests more sensitive than the HPTs?

Did my morning wee into a glass, left in in the downstairs loo and went to buy a a sample bottle to put it in. OH came home from work tonight and found the glass sat there... poor guy found the glass still sat in the sink... :rotfl:

Good luck all,
2WW is torture but fun.. and I have misssssssssssed alll the fun coz i got pregnant without planning :doh: how dum
didn't think it's this easy to get pregnant again!

I've never had the torture myself before, both my previous pregnancies, although planned, just happened without me having to worry about dates and stuff for testing... Dang this forum! It's turning me loonie! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well the test was BFN but she reckons it is too early to test. Told me to wait til the end of next month to go back and have another test - think I will be doing one myself before then if AF doesn't turn up :pray:

i don't actually find the 2ww too bad only because i'm so glad to be in it as it takes 4 weeks plus for me to ovulate :wall:

Not got a clue when I ovulate. If I'm not lucky this month, might be investing in a kit to test for ov. Hmmmmm it's all so complicated! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back