OMG Sooooo Embarrassed!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Well after all the worry about me having a swab before i have the coil fitted i posted about last night, i decided to go for it tonight.

Everything went ok, then came the swab.......
She first gave me a tiny piece of tissue paper (the stuff they cover the couch thing with ) to cover my bits, and all my rear end was showing as the square only covered my bits and top of my legs!! :shock:
Then she did the swab, i had really bad belly ache and was trying to to fart! :oops:
She swabbed and told me to put my bottoms back on........... I bent down to put my bottoms on and i couldn't get my knickers on! I first put them on side ways and couldn't pull them up and then i put 2 legs through one hole!! :doh: OMG just started to giggle uncontrollably, Andy was pissing himself laughing and i was still bent down with my arse in the nurses face struggling to get my bottoms on!! Oh the shame :wall:
So all the speed to get dressed to save me being embarrassed turned out to be a disaster!

I'm just glad i didn't fart!! :oops: :doh:

hahahah sounds like something ild do :doh:

He he you sound like me. I do that sort of thing.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was so embarrassed, but the more i giggled the longer it took to get my things on!!
My big cellulite, stretchmarky flabby rear end in her face- poor woman, she'll probably resign tomorrow!!! Lol :lol:

:lol: lol, I thought you was going to say thAT YOU FARTED WHEN SHE DID THE SMEAR WHEN i WAS READING THAT, GOD IMAGINE HOW EMBARASSING THAT WOULD BE! oops sorry about the caps

Hi

lol ohmy thats so funny and smears are e,barrassing as they are. :shock:
I had mine at my postnatal check except thet never warned me before i went.
Katrina

LOL....Yvonne i thought you were going to say you farted too....which would have been considerably more embarrassing lol!!!!
What you like he he he......did you look like this..... :moon:
he he he...been dying to use that one!

Yeah Hels, it was a bit like that bit had my pants down longer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back