ARGHHHHH Gutted! UPDATE PG 2 :o)

Urchin

Reaction score
I'm an idiot! :wall: :wall: :wall:

I took the kids to the park fun day today, it was excellent there was an animal tent with all exotic animals. The kids held them and I got such cool pics of Mason and Brody holding snakes, lizards, huge cockroaches and giant millipedes etc.

My new phone has a fault on the battery cover so the courier came just and took it away and left me a new one..... but all the photos were on the old one!!! I'm SO mad with myself, I'm on the phone now trying to get it back somehow.
I could cry :cry:

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

ah thats a shame i hope you can get it back some how

:hug:

grrr after spending ages on the phone to orange, they said ring the couriers, the courier company said it was fine as long as someone from orange called them to confirm it was OK
I rang orange back and they said I have to pay 25 quid and wait 3 weeks and they might be able to get them back.

:( they're nice photos but 25 quid it too much :(

I have emailed the animal company to see if they are doing any other events round here, fingers crossed.

Aww what a nightmare.

:evil: at orange, hope you can track the animal people down and get some more pics.

ring orange and tell them you are disconnecting as u are not happy with paying £25, they will wave the fee to keep you as a customer always works.

You're suffering from baby brain too I see :(

Sorry to here this :hug:

mum2be? said:
ring orange and tell them you are disconnecting as u are not happy with paying £25, they will wave the fee to keep you as a customer always works.

They have just upgraded me so not sure if that would work.....actually if the phone hadn't been faulty I wouldn't have needed to send it back and wouldn't have lost my pics :evil:

I'd pay the £25 and get the pics back, then... write a big letter of complaint about how it wouldn't have happened if the phone hadn't have been faulty and how it is their fault - hopefully their customer services would then refund you :pray:

HappyAlice said:
I'd pay the £25 and get the pics back, then... write a big letter of complaint about how it wouldn't have happened if the phone hadn't have been faulty and how it is their fault - hopefully their customer services would then refund you :pray:

Thats what I'd do too!

I just rang up and tried again, no good.

They said the £25 thing is usually for exceptional circumstances anyway so theres no way to get out of it.
I reckon its £25 to make sure you REALLY want the pics, not just any old pics on a phone.

I think I might pay it and write a letter and really rub in what a pain its been already with the first phone they sent, and how the courier came early (she was at the door when I pulled up, Riley was crying and I was all in a flap)
Also when I first phoned them all they needed to do was ring the courier and say it was OK for me to go and get the stuff off my phone.

hmmmm

i'd definitely pay the money then fight it - that way you make sure you get your pics and hopefully your money back xxx

Hehe!! I would get Krystal to pull some strings.

It's not what you know, it's WHO you know... eh :wink:

Idid the same thing a couple of weeks a go and lost all of Tia's 8th birthday photos and the first pics of lil miss that I took after she was born when she was all pretty and bright eye'd :cry: so... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I know they are only pics but they are memories captured in time too :(

I called today and asked them to get me my phone back for the 25 quid.

Also the people who own the animals mailed me back and said they are not far from here on Saturday so I'm gonna go along and get more pics anyway. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back