OMG so annoyed.

Krystal

Reaction score
I sent my child tax credit forms off about 3 weeks ago, Obviously a few months too late as they only backdate for 3 months but thats fine, my own fault.

I called them today to find out if they had recieved it, oh yes but there are some problems and we need to confirm all of your details, so I confirmed everthing, she said i'll put that through and hopefully it should be sorted soon and you'll start getting your credits :roll: I asked if anyone would of called me or was it going to be left until I called them. 'Oh you would have recieved a letter eventually' Eventually!! Well thanks very much!

I tell her the reason I am calling is because Jack starts childcare on Monday and I was told to call back so I could get my childcare costs included - oh sorry we can't do that until this is sorted :wall: :wall: :wall:

Why is everything so bloody difficult! Am I meant to just make up the shortfall in the meantime. Idiots! :x

Sorry I needed to rant!

Child tax credit people are a bl88dy nightmare, I've had no end of problems with them!! I hope you manage to get it sorted very soon!!

Thanks hun, I think I did. I wasn't too confident with the idiot I spoke to so called back, turns out they just needed to check my name cos it didn't match up to my national insurance number, cos I got married. So all sorted and just have to call back next week to sort out nursery costs :pray: Hopefully anyway x

LOL half the time the ones I speak to are idiots & don't know what they're on about. Glad you got it sorted in the end, you'd think if they just needed to double check that they'd have rung you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back