• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG OMG OMG

Oh blimey!!!! What an idiot, some people, I swear they got their licences out of Kelogs boxes!! Id of wanted to slap the idiot!

Mabey he will think twice before doing anything stupid again! I get so angry with people when I have LO in the car!!

Glad you were all unharmed though - aside from shook up! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sammystar said:
it's always young blokes and they always think they're so f*cking clever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You'd be surprised - young women are worse for it now... im not being sexist or anything, just a general observation over past few years :lol:

Craig said:
Sammystar said:
it's always young blokes and they always think they're so f*cking clever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You'd be surprised - young women are worse for it now... im not being sexist or anything, just a general observation over past few years :lol:

Maybe, but the statistics tell a different story :wink: And I have to say in twenty years of driving, not once have I been overtaken on the inside, or on a corner, by a female. Always men, and always young.

Of course that doesn't mean that all women drive well either, far from it. :lol: :angel: :lol: I think we're just more scared of dying! :lol:

But when do we ever believe "statistics"? :lol: they also neglect to mention accidents resulting from actions of people who werent involved too lol hesitation and overreaction by other drivers being main culprits i reckon :p

TBH, last person i was tailgated by and cut up (twice) by was a bald middle aged guy... time before that was the same too :lol: young girl in a saxo sittin inches of my back bumper on way home from tesco the other night too!... i dunno, maybe its just different for different parts of the country lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back