OMG OMG OMG

kelsey

Reaction score
I was driving back home today and almost had a head on collision. I came round a bend on to a straight road and a car (that was overtaking at the time) was facing me. He realised he wasn't gonna make overtaking so he swerved in. He lost control of the car, spun it, went up an embankment and came back to the road.

OMFG I was shaking, I had 3 out of the 4 kids in the car with me

The lady behind me phoned 999 coz i was shaking that much i couldn't. The young lad driving the car was fine - the car wasn't tho. The tires blew, there were bits of the car over the road, and he had to get out through the window.

And you know what?? He had the cheek to brag he was going 80mph at the time - if i wasn't shaking so much i would've said something.

I had to wait there for the police to make a statement and they're gonna phone tomorrow too - i missed their call earlier. so i have to give another statement

bloody hell darling :hug: bloody asshole :evil: if you need me you know where i am babe xx

Thank goodness you are ok. What an idiot he was. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jesus hun glad everyones alright, little dickhead i hope the police caught him bragging about it and he gets punished accordingly !!

shit chick :shock:

Really glad your ok, hope he gets what he deserves! what a prick.

lots of hugs hunny :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

WTF :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am just glad you and lo.s are safe :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Alot of these young lads have no thort to the dangers there careless driving can cause:shakehead:

OMG thats terrible glad your ok and i hope the kids were not to upset. :hug:

OMG so glad ur all ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

stupid boy what speed limit was it? if it was 30 then that should be instant ban for doing 80. i think 100 is always instant ban even on motorways :think:

oh god hun i hope your all ok :hug: :hug:

you know where i am if you need me or anything :hug: :hug:

Young'uns that get a licence and think theyre invincible :evil:

Glad everyones ok other than a bit shaken, couldve been alot worse

it's always young blokes and they always think they're so f*cking clever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What a shock for you. Hope you're OK
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

BLOODY HELL.... :shock: glad you are okay but what a fucking idiot :shock: i cant stand idiots like that fancy bragging that he was doing 80mph..hope he gets the punishment he deserves its people like that that take lives on the roads :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Thanks everyone :hug: :hug:

The police are phoning at 1 today and I have to give another statement- i'm hoping its so they can do him for reckless driving.

For whatever reason that bit of road people drive stupid on - even the ambulance man said its very rare he gets called to an accident on that road where no one is hurt, so we've come off lucky.

My eldest who's 7 was shook up coz he saw it all clearly and said afterwards he thought the car was going to hit us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back