Omg omg omg

chels21

Reaction score
Omg after two years am finally pregnant yes pregnant and over the moon. Two positive test this morning so thats a definite that i am officially pregnant. Am trying to get in touch with my OH to let him know he at work not answering his fone and he knew i was taking the test GGGRRRHHHH. But anyway am so happy. :stork:

Massive congrats :stork:

Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy :flower:

xxx

Thank you very much. I feel so lucky. I just cant wait to tell my kids their going to be real exited. My son want a brother and my daughter wants a sister lol. Not going to tell them till the scan so i know everything is ok. Their going to be as excited as me. Thats it now tho after this one no more now 3 is enough and i couldn't go through all the stress i have been through again it put a strain on the family with all the worrying and evertyhing. So this is it for me now. xx

Congratulations Hun!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

xx

Congratulations! Two years trying - it's all worth it to see those two lines. x x

Does any know if numpty1979 got bfp? am waiting to hear her results i wish her luck and hope its a bfp for her. xx

Congrats-where in hull do u live? I live in Barton but got mates in hull and dh is from hull xx

I live on Victoria docks hopefully moving to a bigger house near hessle area. My nan live in Barton down church view i think its called. x

Congrats on your BFP xxx Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months xxx

congrats, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

I live on Victoria docks hopefully moving to a bigger house near hessle area. My nan live in Barton down church view i think its called. x

Small world eh? lol my dh works in hessle,on priory park xx

Big congrats hun!!! Aw 2 years yikes bet you're over the moon!!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back