OMG OH bought me a present.

daftscotslass

Reaction score
It's not my birthday for another month but OH phoned me today to tell me he'd bought my pressie (normally it's unimaginative but well intended lol) and that he couldn't hide it. He said it "might" be baby related :think: .

So I got home and he gives me this...

DSC_0029.jpg

OK not our baby but the camera that took the picture. It's a digital SLR :eek: :eek: He gave me a big kiss and said "happy early birthday and thank you for our little girl" :oops:

I've wanted one for ages as my camera is a piece of crap but there was no way I could afford one. He's been doing overtime and driving to work (he gets expenses) and he went and spent it all on me. I'm a bit overwhelmed!

Aww. That is so sweet!
(Maybe if i keep reading these posts to OH he may get the picture! Lol)

Looks a really good quality one too!

Aww how sweet of him you have a fab OH

:cheer: :cheer:

That really lovely. Hope you gave him a big kiss :D xx

Aww that's really lovely and what a gorgeous picture :D

oh how lovely what a thoughtful guy.Id be so chuffed if my OH did that.hope you have a great birthday when it does get here. :D

thats a gorgeous photo btw :)

omg that was so sweet of him :D

how gorgeous is becky though!! :D

I REALLY want a digital SLR!

Lucky you! I'm getting one with Birthday money in October I hope :)

Which camera did you get? I thought I asked before but I just looked back and I didn't...

I've got a Nikon D40, my OH bought it for me last year :D

It's the best thing ever, I love it :cheer:

x-kirsty-x said:
Which camera did you get? I thought I asked before but I just looked back and I didn't...

I've got a Nikon D40, my OH bought it for me last year :D

It's the best thing ever, I love it :cheer:

Same! In silver. I am sooo going to bore you all with loads of photos later today :lol:

What a lovely gift. I have to remember you've got a Dutchie for your OH. My DH is a Cloggy (Dutchie) too so I know what it's like to get unimaginative gifts. Must be a Dutch trait :think: :rotfl:

ive just read this post to my dh , not cos i want a camera , just a birthday present would be nice , my birthday was begining of may :rotfl:

emeraldsroses said:
What a lovely gift. I have to remember you've got a Dutchie for your OH. My DH is a Cloggy (Dutchie) too so I know what it's like to get unimaginative gifts. Must be a Dutch trait :think: :rotfl:

Tell me about it. Short arms and deep pockets. Scots and Dutchies have so much in common! It's why I was so blown away with it!

daftscotslass said:
emeraldsroses said:

Tell me about it. Short arms and deep pockets. Scots and Dutchies have so much in common! It's why I was so blown away with it!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Do you and your OH go out to supper at restaurants often? If my DH and I eat at one, he says we don't have to for at least 6 months. He also says that I cook so well it's like eating at a restaurant :eek: The cheek of him :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back