OMG OH bought me a present.

emeraldsroses said:
daftscotslass said:
emeraldsroses said:
What a lovely gift. I have to remember you've got a Dutchie for your OH. My DH is a Cloggy (Dutchie) too so I know what it's like to get unimaginative gifts. Must be a Dutch trait :think: :rotfl:

Tell me about it. Short arms and deep pockets. Scots and Dutchies have so much in common! It's why I was so blown away with it!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Do you and your OH go out to supper at restaurants often? If my DH and I eat at one, he says we don't have to for at least 6 months. He also says that I cook so well it's like eating at a restaurant :eek: The cheek of him :eek:

Haha sounds familiar. If we eat out the money comes out the joint account! He has been known to buy a pizza... :lol:

Ah hun you lucky lady!

I got Mario Kart Wii for my birthday - I suspect it was more of a pressie for DH rather than me!

Whens your birthday then hun x

daftscotslass said:
emeraldsroses said:
daftscotslass said:
emeraldsroses said:
What a lovely gift. I have to remember you've got a Dutchie for your OH. My DH is a Cloggy (Dutchie) too so I know what it's like to get unimaginative gifts. Must be a Dutch trait :think: :rotfl:

Tell me about it. Short arms and deep pockets. Scots and Dutchies have so much in common! It's why I was so blown away with it!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Do you and your OH go out to supper at restaurants often? If my DH and I eat at one, he says we don't have to for at least 6 months. He also says that I cook so well it's like eating at a restaurant :eek: The cheek of him :eek:

Haha sounds familiar. If we eat out the money comes out the joint account! He has been known to buy a pizza... :lol:
Ok, that's where the similarity ends :rotfl: If we eat out, we don't eat pizza. We will go out and have a proper supper.

Oh, we have a joint account because he insisted on it. I nearly had a full blown argument with him about this because of all the hassle to transfer all the stuff from my account to the joint one. In the end I was right, but by then we had the joint account. So now our salaries go on the joint account, our bills are paid from there, however my private bills are paid via my account.

What a great present, I really want an SLR........might need to start hinting for xmas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back