• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG my waters just broke!

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
what do i do now? i have no pain. i was laying in bed and water came gushing out everywhere. i assume ill get induced if i dont start getting contractions? :?

Ring the labour ward and let them know, they will advise you of what to do hun, good luck :hug:

OMG- good luck! yeah they will probably want to check you over!
good luck hun!!

Good luck :hug:

Phone labour ward and they will tell you what to do :)

With Nathan when my waters broke I had no pain until 11 hours later when my contractions came. If you don't get any contractions within 24hrs they normally induce but they will probably start before you need to be induced anyway :)

thank you for your quick reply ive been to the hospital and have untill wednesday 23rd to go into labour on my own or im getting induced. i have got period pains but nothing major at the moment. xx

how exciting, your baby is just a few pains away :D

Oooh, you'll be in labour before you know it.

If you think of any great way of cleaning waters out of mattresses... let me know :doh: :lol:

Some advice: DON'T assume your contractions won't start for a good few hours and assume you have hours to do everything.

From waters breaking to birth was 5 hours for me :rotfl:

OOh labour great fun :dance: Try and hold on till thursday its my Birthday its a great day to be born lol keep us updated, Good Luck :cheer:

oooh, how exciting!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

omg cant believe i missed this! good luck hun.. u have bound to ahve had bubs by now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back