OMG, my nipples!

Sarah7

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
My nipples are unbelievably painful, like the very tips, theyre also looking quite dark. it feels like they're on fire or really stinging or something. All I know is I wish I didn't have nipples anymore...
Anyone know what might be causing this?
Thank you :)

I have this on and off it s horrible pain mine doesnt last to long hope urs doesnt either ..But i am sure it s all very normal x

I understand that it is very normal - I don't get it that often but at it's worse it feels like some one has struck matches on them! Hopefully it will ease for you soon!

Seriously, I have considered cutting mine off at times, especially when they itch! Apparently it's all very normal because they are growing

It came out of nowhere and was so bad, lasted for about half an hour, still feeling a bit sore. Hope it doesn't happen to often or I may well have to get rid of them lol

Ugh I get this sometimes too. Its like someone has used a cheese grater on them.
But it goes away eventually. Its just another fun part of pregnancy lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh mine are so painful whenever I or OH touch them, he is under strict orders to be gentle, haha, I could cry when I get cold they hurt to much.......the only thing to cure the pain when I'm cold is to get in the bath or shower. Mine are quite dark too. The things we go thru eh!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back