Boobs.......More specifically Nipples

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Ok so I know there have been a few boobies posts but I'm sorry I need to whinge about something, what's new I hear you say :)

So my nipples when it is cold are so painful I mean to the point of I want to cut them off, I don't want them, noone told me my boobs would be my main suffering point grrr, it feels like someone has grabbed em and is trying to scrunch em up like a ball of paper....

Any advice how to stop this because at the moment the only thing that does stop it is stripping my top half down and as much as my OH loves it, it's just not practical I would scare people in the street :)

You can get nipple cream hunny and breast pads for a bit of extra insulation. Mine are painful in the cold and I half expect to take my bra off and find them rattling around in the cup lol

im exactly the same, especially if i catch them its soo painful, past few days theyve also been really itchy and dry even though am moisturising x

I don't have this problem but I have to say I'm amazed at how dark and big they've got.... Can't stop staring at them when I get out of the shower!!!

Mine are like that sometimes, they tend to hurt more in the evening and go purpley and cracked :(

Mine get so sore when I'm cold that I could easily cry with the pain. I tend to hug radiators at home when it happens! Yesterday I found these hill walking gel hand warmers that I'd never used so I got them working and stuffed them down my top - heaven!! Hubby was laughing at the relief on my face!!

I'm with you...although I'm getting itchy rather than painful. And nothing helps the itch. And it's not something you can deal with in public!!!

Hope they get better use specific cream to moisturise? Xx

mine are ichy and sore. also depends what bra i wear.

Hand warmers now theres a thought :)

I saw some heated breast pads in baby's r us, think I might pay them a visit tommorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back