Nipples

Loula

Reaction score
I have to ask...

My nipples at times feel like a combination of on fire or about to drop off.

Anyone else or just me x

My nipples don't know what to be at!!
I can't touch them at the minute they feel like they will fall off. So painful :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

so glad its not just me... im guessing its normal but my god theyre painful x

Mine are mostly the on fire sensation!, was hoping it would wear off but clearly not! x

ive only noticed it the past few days x

Yep my nipples and breasts have got sore again.... I think they are getting bigger too.... time to go bra shopping for the third time in three months!!

ive been quite lucky ive only had to get one set of new bras, might have to go again soon though x

me ended up getting cream from doc that has an antifungal in it ... could be thrush

i still get it now every now and again i think all those pesky hormones are to blame, some days it feels like they've been attacked with sandpaper, if ur worried speak to your doctor or midwife and see what they reccommend xx

mine hurt usually when im not wearing a bra - like in night clothes or in the bath. must need extra support lol

Yep I get this but it feels more like someone has grabbed hold of em and scrunched them it really hurts.

My boobs are my only complaint really about pregnancy so I guess I am lucky, they hurt less at this stage that they did around your stage if that's any consolation I only get the odd grab and scrunch now, not as many as before unless it's cold then all bets are off :)

Hope your nipples feel better soon :) xxxx

Mine are leaking so I have to wear breast pads already!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back