Omg my boobies!

Lulabell

Reaction score
As title says really. They are so itchy. I use cream but where I have scratched they are now sore and skin is flaky especially on my nipples (sorry if tmi). it's horrible, especially when I'm at work. :-( x

:hugs: mine are really flaky and sore too not good :(

I know theres cream you can use for afterwards if your bf for sore nipples maybe that would help, cant remember the name but know its in a yellow tube (that prob dont help) xx

Mine were really sore like that for a while too. I was given Sanctuary 'Mum-to-be' set as a gift from the girls at work, which has shower oil in it and that's been really helping hydrate my skin.

try and keep then hydrated - i just wacked biooil on mine but if they are already sentative i'd say go for more of a barrier cream. maybe get some nipple cream (lanosh I think its called) also make sure your bra fits well, I know how itchy I get when I have loose fabric rubbing against me, and if its too tight it can rub and cause itchyness.

most importantly dont scratch! lol easier said than done i know! you can press, poke, pinch, but defo no nails

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back