OMG - it's my last day in first tri!!!!!!

babyblonde

Reaction score
I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!

In case I don't get online tomorrow (lots of work to do!) - I just wanted to say how much I have loved my time in first tri and how much I have appreciated all the support and all of the giggles!

I am taking lots of bags and coats with me to 2nd tri so that I can save lots of seats!!!!!

WooHooooo :cheer: That's brilliant news hun, I'm so chuffed for you....hope to see you in a few weeks :hug:

Well done you! Yeah! Tri 2 sounds like it's way more fun than tri 1. See you over there in a few days.

YAY BABYBLONDE! Come on over hon! niblet it's only more fun now loads of the tri 1 girls are coming over :lol:

congrats!! :clap: :clap: :clap: my god, how time flies.

Im right behind you by one day! Please save me a good seat. Its so exciting!!

byee!

Please save a seat for me, im going to lurke here til i get a more final due date on 24th :roll:

Enjoy!

Hey, just thought, I will HAVE to post tomorrow so I can do my first shouty post instead of SHHHHHHH! :rotfl:

Wooooooooooo!!!
I can't believe how quickly its gone by!!
I can't wait to see your 13 week post too!! :cheer:
xx

aww the next 5 weeks will be sleepy without you! :lol: have fun in 2nd tri :hug: xx
:wave:

awwww - you know you won't be able to stop me sneaking back to check up on you all!!!!!!!

See you in tri 2 next week...keep a seat warm and the kettle ready to boil :D

Congratulations!!!... :clap: i cant wait to get to tri 2, I wish i was going too.I feel left behind.
Il be there about this time next week, got my scan on monday and i am really nervous.
hopefully see you there next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back