Graduation Day!!!

dina.marie

Reaction score
Well ladies i am proud and relieved to say i have finally graduated from Tri 1...woopwoop!!!

i cant believe i have got this far, and wanted to thank all u lovely ladies for ur support and giggles over the past few months. im a bit nervous to be entering tri 2 2mro feel like im going to big school lol. Anyway just wanted to say byebye and good luck to everyone. i'll keep ur seats warm! :hug:

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!!!!!!!! :clap: :dance: :cheer:

Yay Dina! there's a veritable flurry of us graduating at the mo! Come keep the rest of us new girls company!

Wooo!! Trumpets!! :)
Its so exciting seeing you girls graduating now!!
Have fun and defo keep some seats warm! :cheer:
xx

Well done and happy graduation!! Really pleased for you hun :dance: :clap: :dance:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Yay come on over to tri 2, you can be a first year at big school with me :D

Hehehe that's so totally what it feels like purplepants! ickle fishy in big pond...

Woop woop :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats

*throws imaginary mortar board in the air*

See you in there soon :wave:

OMG budda just realised you're nearly eight weeks! Where's the last week gone?! Blimey they weren't kidding about time going quicker in tri 2!

In five days Dina! It's at 14 weeks. So not long to wait. I finally had to get one of them tickers to see how my bubs is doing, it's wicked to jump straight in at number 4 lol!

I lied Dina, just seen someone at 13+4 with baby number four, so it'll be tomorrow or the next day for you... :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back