omg its baby llama day tomorrow :)

DebbieM said:
Good luck for tomorrow. Is it a 2D or a 3/4D scan you're having?

We have our 4D scan tomorrow at midday and can't wait.

I predict BLUE for you. We're staying team GREEN :D

its a 2d private anomoly scan with sexing as i wasnt happy with my nhs one lol
manda xx

I know how you feel. that's how we ended up going to Babybond after the 12 week NHS scan! Enjoy! I know you will :D

Oooo Blue!! But then I am always wrong about these things..hope you enjoy it!! :cheer:

I'm thinking boy too for some reason but mainly I'm thinking gorgeous and very exciting having your scan! Hope it's a fabulous one and you get some good piccies for us. Good luck with your day flying by :D

How very exciting! :dance: I'm gonna guess pink, if it is blue you're gonna have some more shopping to do! :D

muppetmummy said:
How very exciting! :dance: I'm gonna guess pink, if it is blue you're gonna have some more shopping to do! :D

lol funny you should say that as i picked up a couple blue jumpers from pdsa shop the otherday as they were oh sooo cute!!! i no i just cant help myself
manda xx

Oh Mand

I haven't got internet access at home at the mo cos we just moved. If I pm you my no. will you text me and let me know the result. Mind you that baby is soooo blue. You have all the symptoms!!! I just cannot wait unitl Monday!!! good luck anyway, hope everythings just peachy!!!

pm me your number hun and il text you as soon as i get out of there :)
manda xx

Good luck tomorrow - I'll be keeping an eye out for piccies... :cheer:

Wooohooooooooooooo good luck today CANNOT WAIT to know little llamas colour :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

xxxxxx

:rotfl: :rotfl:

like christmas then! Oooo just think in less than 2 hours you'll be seeing Llama and hopefully you'll be back in 3!!!!

x

What is it????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back